What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

I think I heard some where (last year) that PUMA will be the new SOO kit suppliers for both states... anyone else heard that?

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
EsJo3VyVQAQ6iDI

looseforward

Juniors
A little image manipulation, upping highlights, reducing shadows, upping brightness and downing contrast...

View attachment 45349

What the hell, they actually didn’t mess it up. Still hard to make out finer details of course, but the cut, chevron, grips etc even the Castore logo all look okay, hopefully the colours are accurate to the ISC designs too.

The player jersey seems to be a marked improvement on the retail designs we saw from Melbourne, so I’m fully expecting the roosters retail version to resemble a quality consistent with single-ply toilet paper.

And like jtm said, it’s nice to see the short stripes now extend all the way down.

Jtm22

Juniors
James tedesco just put up a story on Insta in the new gear, minus showing the front. Looks pretty well like an isc jersey, with a new back bottom sponsor.

T-Boon

Coach
There’s always someone who says this, but they are usually they same people who wonder why the clubs don’t have any money.

Not me.
I know the reason they don't have any money is they spend it all on themselves even though they don't have to. They really want to.
Bring in a low football department cap.

sempmrh

Juniors
Roosters release pics of player issue but storm only release retail version? :thinking:
You can probably assume that Storm won't receive the player issue jerseys until closer to the season (or media day) - and hopefully fully sponsored.

Looking at the Roosters website it looks like Grand Platinum is the new lower back sponsor.

cooko

Juniors
You can probably assume that Storm won't receive the player issue jerseys until closer to the season (or media day) - and hopefully fully sponsored.

Looking at the Roosters website it looks like Grand Platinum is the new lower back sponsor.
Yep. And it's an improvement in the squashed Steggles logo they'd had on the lower back in recent seasons.

Latest posts