What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Bash 2020/2021 (Mens and Womens)

Bazal

Post Whore
Lynn with his token 6 & out. Man is beyond overrated.

He's sure not.

But when the Heat have decided to have a batting line up that includes such noted "big hitters" as Marcus Labuschagne, Joe Burns, Joe Denly and Jimmy Peirson a lot of responsibility for innings momentum falls to Lynn. Especially in a big chase.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Hardly his fault, JL is probably the coach that formed the poor bloke as a young cricketer.

It's a wonder he's not hanging around Nimbin selling crystals and marijuana oil in the off season
True, anyone who comes into contact with him is instantly blown.

Bazal

Post Whore
Haven't seen much of Inglis but he looks decent, whats his keeping like???

He's probably the guy I like for the next Aussie keeper/after Carey.

Not a superstar keeper but we haven't got that. He's good. Has taken over from Whiteman for WA, although I think that's cos Whiteman turned his hand into hamburger mince. First class average could us a little bit of a boost but at 33 it's about where Paine and Carey sit anyway.

Only downside is he's a Pom. And Locky has glommed on to him like the pulsating wad of semen he is.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He's probably the guy I like for the next Aussie keeper/after Carey.

Not a superstar keeper but we haven't got that. He's good. Has taken over from Whiteman for WA, although I think that's cos Whiteman turned his hand into hamburger mince. First class average could us a little bit of a boost but at 33 it's about where Paine and Carey sit anyway.

Only downside is he's a Pom. And Locky has glommed on to him like the pulsating wad of semen he is.
Locky rates him???? Meh he sucks then,

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Richardson is a very handy package with his batting and bowling, hope he can stay on the park should be pushing for Aus selection.