What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Playoffs

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Well nervous as f**k, give us no chance, it would be a huge win, however there is that little bit of "but what if we do win". The part that gives me hope is the part where KC have not played well for a long time, pretty much going through the motions. They havent played a team like the Bills for a long time. What is annoying is "experts" keep referring to our loss to them earlier in the year as the base of their argument. The Buffalo team back then was riddled with injuries, Josh was playing in a shoulder brace (like the titans game) and KC and we were in a slump. The bills are almost at full strength now, josh is healthy and we are peaking.

Also, a stat i saw last week said that Mahomes has more dropped interceptions than anyone in the league, luck runs out, and against our secondary I dare say he could struggle. I say the bills have been watching KC game against the dophins, dolphins win that game if fitz starts

blue bags

First Grade
Bills add WR Kenny Stills to active roster for showdown with Chiefs

Jack Baer

·Writer
Sun, 24 January 2021, 9:59 am·1-min read

Josh Allen will have a new weapon when he takes on the Kansas City Chiefs.

The Buffalo Bills announced Saturday that they are elevating wide receiver Kenny Stills from their practice squad for the AFC championship game on Sunday. Cornerback Dan Jackson will be the team’s other practice squad elevation.

Stills is now set to get his first game action in a Bills uniform after signing with the team’s practice squad earlier this month. Before that, Stills was released by the Houston Texans after falling out of favor with the team’s offense, posting only 40 receiving yards in his last five games with the team combined.

Stills is in his eighth NFL season, having previously played for the Miami Dolphins and New Orleans Saints. He landed with the Texans as part of the Laremy Tunsil trade.

5f551630-5dce-11eb-afde-a6fa406b78dd

Kenny Stills isn't bad for a practice squad elevation. (AP Photo/Eric Christian Smith)
As far as late-season free agents and practice squad players go, the Bills are getting quite a potential value with Stills. Before the 2020 season, the 28-year-old had averaged 42.7 receptions, 671.3 receiving yards and 5.1 touchdowns per season in his career with three different teams. Those numbers would all rank third on the Bills receiving corps this year.

Typically used as a big-play burner, it’s not hard to see Stills could fit in an offense led by Allen, owner of one of the strongest arms in the NFL. Receiver is also a potential need for the Bills right now, as No. 2 receiver Cole Beasley (knee) and No. 3 receiver Gabriel Davis (ankle) have been recently dealing with injuries.

Saturday, Jan. 23
https://au.finance.yahoo.com/news/b...roster-chiefs-afc-championship-225935462.html

Eelectrica

Referee
Mahomes might no longer be seeing stars, but he will still have that foot injury. He was hampered a bit by it before the concussion.
Bills with a far superior D than the Browns

Parra

Referee
Chiefs D goes alright. That toe injury has taken a back seat though, and it looked a serious concern before the concussion. No-one has suggested it was just a cramp, however he did get a boot refit during the game.

blue bags

First Grade
I really hope the bills do it, be packers v bills sb , with bills winning. :oops:o_O omg :oops:

Last edited: