What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Memberships

Who will be renewing/purchasing a membership for 2021?

• Total voters

The_Frog

First Grade
I liked the teal jersey. Something different.
Plenty of people like the pink. Very popular with the girls.
I was never fussed on the White.
I thought Teal was OK too. And Pink as well. And even the latte brown of 2016. But I've never seen anyone have a kind word for the white strip of 2018-19.

soc123_au

Staff member
penrith-panthers-home-shirt-1998-s_2258_1.jpg

This would be up there with the worst ever. I still have one buried in the cupboard.

MugaB

Coach
I always thought it was a punishment for joining SL that the side had to wear this for a couple of seasons after the reunification.
I didn't mind it, but i would have rather they keep all the licorice all sorts colors on there not just red black and white,
With the green trim on sleeves and collar
Something like this, but thinner colors

20201214_181245.jpg

Last edited:
I didn’t mind the “Zebra Crossing” SL design. I like your redesign @MugaB.

And I’m in the same boat with the vast minority that liked the Teal Jersey. I’m a little sentimental about it as it was the very first jersey that I bought for my then 5-year old daughter (now 22). We had it signed by all the players during a pre-season fan day and she’s still got it. I suggested to her that it should be framed as it was the 2003 team that signed it!

murraymob

First Grade
I paid mine last year .just checked the panthers members account to double check defiantly paid in full 720 nothing yet

Latest posts