What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greenberg lands top Cricket job

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Former NRL boss Greenberg lands top cricket job

Former NRL boss Todd Greenberg is expected to be unveiled as the new chief executive of the Australian Cricketers Association.
A report from the Daily Telegraph claims an official announcement will be made today by the ACA.

Greenberg will replace outgoing CEO Alastair Nicholson and brings valuable experience to the role having previously worked as boss of the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs along with his role at the NRL.

Sydney Morning Herald added that a board meeting was held on Monday morning where Greenberg’s appointment was confirmed.

Along with his previous roles with the Bulldogs and NRL, Greenberg also is a former first-grade cricketer in Sydney with deep knowledge of the game.

Greenberg told 2GB’s The Continuous Call Team last year he was keeping his options open after resigning as NRL boss.

“I’ve had a couple of calls this week actually,” he said at the time.

“The best advice I got was don’t say yes to anything and don’t say no

“Just take your time, reset, have a good break and then you can decide what you want to do next.

“I’ve got some unbelievable experiences out of the game and I’ve met some unbelievably great people and I’ve learnt a lot too.

“I don’t think I’ve always got it right. I don’t think every decision that you look back through the prism of hindsight tells you you got it right, but you learn a lot and I’ve still got a long way to go to continue to learn.

“I spent a fair chuck of my career in sports administration and the key in sport is about stakeholders and trying to engage with various types of people.

“In a job like the NRL or even the Bulldogs, one minute you can be speaking to a die hard fan who just is so passionate about their team, and the next minute you could be talking to the Prime Minister.

“It has a variety of different challenges but that’s also what makes working in sport so fundamentally good because it’s such a challenge.”

https://www.foxsports.com.au/cricke...o/news-story/7a2349a0d4aedac3e6fed73768821f5e

God help us all

mozza91

Coach
He’s just gotta decide who he’ll give preferential treatment to and then he’s all ready to go.

TheParraboy

Staff member
“I don’t think I’ve always got it right. I don’t think every decision that you look back through the prism of hindsight tells you you got it right, but you learn a lot and I’ve still got a long way to go to continue to learn"

Not looking promising, right of the bat...

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Still better than Sutherland.

I never really knew what he did, except appoint Boof and the Garden Gnome and ban 3 players

oh, and Trevor Hohns

Greenberg will appoint Cam360 as Tim Paine's successor and buy his wife a new Mercedes

Incorrect

Coach
Todd Lowrie, Todd Astle Todd McKenney???

That’s a big no.
Todd McKenney, you'd think, would at least have good footwork against the spinners.... He'd probably end up dancing his way up the pitch and planting a kiss on R Ashwin's lips if given the chance on our next tour of India!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Todd McKenney, you'd think, would at least have good footwork against the spinners.... He'd probably end up dancing his way up the pitch and planting a kiss on R Ashwin's lips if given the chance on our next tour of India!
”Can’t wait to get you on the dance floor Ravi”

Bazal

Post Whore

I'd actually like to see that...oddly.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Most Famous Person Named Todd
FAME METER (15/100) Regional/niche fame

Todd_Rundgren_at_Revolution_Live_(cropped).jpg

Todd Rundgren

Latest posts