What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

goldiesaintz

Juniors
He’s a full blown muppet. The quicker he’s gone the better to be honest. Was of time, money and effort

This one was of course, last year but time will tell if and what the latest developments are.
If he has done something of late, the mind boogles why a professional footballer, a month out before a season starts, would put themselves in a situation to jeopardize their future.

Can only hope there is no story.

BLM01

First Grade
This one was of course, last year but time will tell if and what the latest developments are.
If he has done something of late, the mind boogles why a professional footballer, a month out before a season starts, would put themselves in a situation to jeopardize their future.

Can only hope there is no story.
I reckon it will be minimal if true.
He was wearing the yellow singlet last week at training which usually symbolises the Goose of the Week award he has to wear proudly everywhere

ChocOConnor

Juniors
I saw the video on Friday night and thought now this would be a great way to save ourselves 800 grand. Norman
and Segeyaro will never learn. But it’s a nothing story as a mate who was there on the night sent me the video.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I saw the video on Friday night and thought now this would be a great way to save ourselves 800 grand. Norman
and Segeyaro will never learn. But it’s a nothing story as a mate who was there on the night sent me the video.
It doesn’t seem like much, just a few dickheads not knowing how to behave..

My concern is one of those dickheads is allegedly closer to our club than other clubs in the comp..

BLM01

First Grade
So was it last Friday night the video was taken?. Dragons players are away or gone bush for bootcamp..supposedly?

Crush

Coach
If they were as reported reacting to racist comments towards them then I won’t be too harsh on him.
Yeah I hear what you are saying but you can walk away cant you?
I was out the front of Northies one night when a drunken red neck threw racial slurs at my wife. I could have reacted but that's just what he wanted, was looking for a fight.
You can walk away. You aren't going to win the war on racism by fighting a drunk bloke on a Friday night.
Just my opinion.

blacksafake

First Grade
I was out the front of Northies one night when a drunken red neck threw racial slurs at my wife. I could have reacted but that's just what he wanted, was looking for a fight.
You can walk away. You aren't going to win the war on racism by fighting a drunk bloke on a Friday night.
Just my opinion.
True but people react differently.
Apparently Norman tried to calm the situation down.

Last edited:

redv13

Bench
Doesn’t explain why a senior player was out late drinking while in the middle of preseason training does it? He’s a bad influence & hopefully this is sufficient for him to be punted once & for all.
Maybe a stint in reggies might straighten his attitude out

BLM01

First Grade
*deleted*
Who said he was drinking?.
It was not that late!. Geez..the sun on a hot night only went down about 1.5-2 hours before.
They were out with girlfreinds for dinner or so it is reported
And a poster on this forum said he got the video at 10.30pm after the event.

You are clutching at straws again!

I bet he is not punted once and for all. They have already used the racially villified excuse and a king hit to Corey to justify their reaction.

Last edited by a moderator:

BLM01

First Grade
Just my opinion.
True..walk away but what about the so called king hit to Corey when supposedly he was calming an escalting situation. If true how do you expect them to react.
And its not like the cricket where security could take a so called drunk bloke or more away who may have been antagonistic or looking to pick a fight.
What you experienced does work as done it myself but not so easy for higher profile people these days who are targets.
Maybe dont go out at night is their remedy..but that is sad if it comes to that.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Just my opinion.
Hard to walk away if you find yourself in a narrow laneway and out numbered. Thugs don't normally let you 'walk away'.

SIR LANCELOT

Juniors
Racism is the pits.Been around since the beginning of time. Wouldn't it be great to see all people get along.Unfortunately it will be with us till the end of time. It would be great to eliminate this scourge.

Latest posts