What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name a horse to follow

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Two cracking debut winners over the weekend both look Group horses minimum

Miami Fleiss - won by 7 untouched at the Sunny Coast on Friday filly by Spirit of Boon

Tuvalu - won by 7 eased down at The Bool yesterday colt by Kermadec that was over 1300 wait till it gets out to 1600m+

Does anyone else here use the Blackbook in the Sportsbet app?

If so, do you find that they won’t let you save some horses sometimes for no apparent reason? The horses name auto-populates in the search bar, so they know it, just won’t let you save it?

to_ddeath

Coach
Does anyone else here use the Blackbook in the Sportsbet app?

If so, do you find that they won’t let you save some horses sometimes for no apparent reason? The horses name auto-populates in the search bar, so they know it, just won’t let you save it?

they’re pricks, main reason why I’ve got a Topsport account as well.
Stingy bastards could only give out 2 lousy bet returns today instead of having bonus bets applying to at least half the program in Syd/Melb

to_ddeath

Coach
Just won a stakes race in Adelaide at good odds. Hope you followed.

Sadly not...it wrecked a multi I had on Adelaide Cup day by losing to Little Biatch Boy.
Too late to have a lash at the tempting odds when I saw the race about to start...great effort considering the run it had.

to_ddeath

Coach
D’Aguilar

Backed it at 15s in a Sandown race a month ago, first run in 18 months & won comfortably
Runner up has now won well in Saturday class twice (King Magnus).
Others behind it have subsequently won since that race.
Hasn’t been engaged in anything since & seriously hope it’s going on with a campaign.

to_ddeath

Coach
Daguilar going around in the last at Phlemington on Sat, equal fave in a much tougher race.
Tad unders but should end up in similar spot. McNeil yuck.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Thanks mate, great when you find something & it wins first up off a very long break then backs it up again carrying the weight of the nations cash.
Definitely sticking & hope it rises through the grades...

Lightly raced 6yo he must of had his issues but it was a good win yesterday

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Money From The Sky… I was going to mention this bloke as a shhmmokey after his trials which both had the red light on them.

Went around at 7s today on debut at the Kenso, I knew he was up against it but I couldn’t let it go around without having a decent lash. Green as grass, couldn’t keep up but then on straightening sprouted wings and should of won when nothing was making ground.

Big rangy chestnut by Frankel, watch it go once it’s over 2000+. Reminds me a bit of Criterion… will most likely just turn out to be another ATM dispenser like Trope

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Interested to see what Saif can do when he comes back,beat Converge in Sydney and that horse went onto win the Group 1 in Brissy