What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Bash 2020/2021 (Mens and Womens)

Eelectrica

Referee
If it's there to be hit, hit it certainly. Don't need to sky it though. Or do a reverse ramp while standing on their head or something.

Wizardman

First Grade
I love that it is the Stars of all teams getting f**ked over by the bonus point.....but it does kill the game as a spectacle.....shit idea and we'd be filthy if we were on the other end. Second innings teams I imagine would have a huge advantage with getting the bonus point.

Tigers1986

Juniors
Adds further substance to the argument for a DLS equivalent target system to be implemented for the 10th over.

I still cannot fathom how the Renegades were able to 'earn' a point against the Scorchers even though they lost by over 100 runs

Wizardman

First Grade
Adds further substance to the argument for a DLS equivalent target system to be implemented for the 10th over.

I still cannot fathom how the Renegades were able to 'earn' a point against the Scorchers even though they lost by over 100 runs
Agree 100%

Latest posts