What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's good on Netflix?

Parra

Referee
Breathtaking is a great doco of a K2 climb. Stunning footage shot by the climbers.

Jim Rockford

Bench
For those enjoying Cobra Kai check this out. Just make sure you're not drinking anything at the 4 minute mark because you'll probably spit it out all over your monitor.

jargan83

Coach
Finally finished season 3 of GLOW only find out Season 4 got cancelled.

What the actual f**k.

gUt

Coach
Surprised Disenchantment seems to be under a lot of peoples' radars, I think it's excellent and more enjoyable than Futurama.

The_Frog

First Grade
Binged it in a day. I was about to give it the heave Ho half way through the first episode. So glad I didn’t, for someone who doesn’t play chess and is a checkers man I thought it was brilliant. Hope they do a season 2.
This got me in too. A lot of memories, I used to flog adults at chess when I was a kid too and could see the game unfolding (not on the ceiling though) but can't play for shit now. Your mind loses something as you grow up. Anyway it seems the show pretty closely follows the book, and since there's no book to make a second series from they'd have to make it up. I suppose they could have her becoming world champion but I suspect there won't be a second series. The temptation to give her a love life and just make it into a romantic type story would be too great.

Last edited:
I watched the first couple of episodes of Ricky Gervais’ “After Life”.

If you like Ricky Gervais, you will love this. Very funny as you’d expect. Gervais’ character is grieving the death of his wife and bitter-sweet hilarity ensues.

Highly recommend.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Rising phoenix

Doco about the special olympics that will tug a few heart strings. Dont realise just how much of an affect it makes and a lot of peoples lives

The 23rd and possibly most brilliant series of South Park just got uploaded on Netflix.

This is funny stuff, you couldn't say some of the jokes they say on it now due to the Cancel culture and PC brigade.

mongoose

Coach
The 23rd and possibly most brilliant series of South Park just got uploaded on Netflix.

This is funny stuff, you couldn't say some of the jokes they say on it now due to the Cancel culture and PC brigade.

I have to admit i was getting a bit tired of SP around season 19ish, whenever PC principal came in.

That last season was hilarious though, amazing how sharp and funny it still is after 23 seasons.

Yes, so true, South Park messed up with PC Principal because it was too true and unfunny. They then took it too far. Cancel culture is bat shit boring.

They needed to go back to taking the pish out of it rather than sympathising with the PC crowd and trying to tell their story

Now in series 23 South Park have gone back to the old style where nothing is sacred and everyone is a target.