What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aloiai!

Rhyno

First Grade
what a great signing has been the tigers best forward for the last 3 years

Him and Taupau will be one of the best frontrow combinations in the comp

Huge loss for the tigers

NSW Manly

Juniors
I have a big soft spot for the Tigers, well, Wests and the Wests Tigers I should say, I've bought some Wests Tigers clothing, it really is a mixture of emotions I have regarding J Aloiai, he has been good recently.

I have a big soft spot for the Tigers, well, Wests and the Wests Tigers I should say, I've bought some Wests Tigers clothing, it really is a mixture of emotions I have regarding J Aloiai, he has been good recently.

Yes he’s a very good player.

No doubt he was targeted because Des was very unhappy with your forwards and he is extraordinarily capable. On a good day, he can rip in and change the direction of games.

Lacks some consistency.

tbh there was less hostility at the Tigers towards Manly than Josh because he sulked and carried on. He was juvenile and unprofessional. We were sick of him. We sent the message that he was going to be very expensive and we were happy to stand him down for punishment.

From the Manly perspective, he’s a great buy and Des as a great coach should get him humming along consistently.

You paid overs for him, but as I said, he can deliver so it could be an astute purchase. It’s not like he’s a flop etc.

The cash helped us build the biggest pack in the nrl!

Tigers as a second team is welcome. Any constructive interest in the club from anywhere is welcome.

DCE is my favourite sea eagle. He’s a legend of a bloke.

I don’t know.

I still quite like what I see in their halves and backline, but their forwards remain deeply concerning and ja is a good forward but not a consistently great one. So an 8 or above was needed but he’s not quite there. Lots of ability but he’s not there enough.

Foran is a wonderful player but his career has been ruined by injury and I fear his vulnerability in that regard. I’d go so far as to say he’s unlikely to make it past round 10. Not a wish, but a prediction. I’d be strapping him up like a mummy!

Suli is not my go, but he’s on beer money, but I like my Dylan because he’s got the genuine mongrel in him. Real deal.

Injury report.

Custy is out with a suspected broken thumb.

That’s 6 weeks possibly.

Good player, totally accidental. Has put a dampener on the game.

Allo had a strong game but looked a bit underdone before he went off.

Shuster ripped in, some good defence at times.

Depth seems rocks and diamonds atm.