What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Former Maroons winger Brett Dallas faces 25 years jail

davi

Juniors
'Catch me if you can' is what Brett Dallas said when running away to score this try against the Blues in 1995. Its unfortunate what's happen to him. I hope he can sort his life out.

Last edited:

TDD91

Juniors
Loved watching Dallas when he was at Wigan, had him on the opposite wing to Jason Robinson for a season, then Brian Carney afterwards. Left his boots in the centre of the pitch to a standing ovation in his last match before retirement. Very sad to see what's become of him afterwards.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Remember reading his twitter highlights ago and this really didnt come as a surprise. Been a few circuits fried unfortunatley

King hit

Coach
That twitter account sure is a read :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
Imagine him and Tyrone Biggums doing something together.
It'd be one for the ages! Fact!
My best mate and I had a housemate who’s Facebook feed was just like Dallas’s. Mixing hard drugs with bipolar/Tourette’s/Aspergers is a recipe for disaster. It was an extremely scary thing to deal with.

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
A good QC should tell the judge poor Brett has been watching the Tigers for 10 years.

The judge will no doubt show extreme leniency and probably commend Brett for not being simultaneously addicted to Xanax, Rohypnol, Heroin, Crack, Krokodil and Meow Meow

Bazal

Post Whore
A good QC should tell the judge poor Brett has been watching the Tigers for 10 years.

The judge will no doubt show extreme leniency and probably commend Brett for not being simultaneously addicted to Xanax, Rohypnol, Heroin, Crack, Krokodil and Meow Meow

Based on his Twitter, I'm not sure I share your faith that he isn't...

Latest posts