What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tottenham Hotspur: "To Dare Is To Do" II

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
much better in the second half but f**k me that first half was like, the players don't want him here so let's lose this

I wouldn't be surprised if this was his last game, the players are lifeless and really don't seem to be motivated, such a different team than that that has been playing all season

Deacon

First Grade
much better in the second half but f**k me that first half was like, the players don't want him here so let's lose this

I wouldn't be surprised if this was his last game, the players are lifeless and really don't seem to be motivated, such a different team than that that has been playing all season
The question is who replaces him though

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Bit of talk about Ledly as caretaker and a few others, think something will happen sooner rather than later.

That first half was pretty atrocious football. I really think he's lost the players.

nöyd

Staff member
The question is who replaces him though
EjJ7APmX0AARbbX.jpg

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Well as Jose says, its everbody's job to defend so hard to blame the CBs, some of Evertons goals should have been cut off further up the pitch

on the upside this could be the end of the special one, if not we play Citihad away on the weekend so that should be the end of him

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
all I can say is, about f**king time

he has been a waste of space since he came back but seems to be a new player now, mind you he had to do something otherwise he would have been sent back to RM at the end of his loan

Haffa

all I can say is, about f**king time

he has been a waste of space since he came back but seems to be a new player now, mind you he had to do something otherwise he would have been sent back to RM at the end of his loan
Surely another loan with RM paying most of his wages is spurs only option. Who else would take him? Seems Madrid broke his mental game.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Surely another loan with RM paying most of his wages is spurs only option. Who else would take him? Seems Madrid broke his mental game.

on current form yeh, I agree, but up until 2 weeks ago I was all for sending him back and they would have had to take him as he is still under contract for next season at €350K a week

we're paying around 30% depending on which article you read

Latest posts