What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

some11

Referee
Dragons really moving on Sabretooth to make room for Sloth McCullogh? I am so sorry to all my beloved dragons fans :(
J9mcTtX.gif

This Year?

Immortal
Only in our centenary season could we lose our captain to one of our most bitter rivals while having an alleged rapist on trial still on the books, a depressed wage thief who can't kick or catch a ball and a bloke who has been previously banned by the governing body of the sport for drug possession, consorting with criminals, filming incidents involving apparent drug use and sexual activity and distributing video of those incidents to other NRL players. One Journo even put his name up as a replacement captain which made me laugh.

Now we're chasing a bloke who tried to sue a sport because his contract was terminated over a code of conduct breach which conflicted with his religious beliefs?

But still, it's still better than having Mary as coach.

tumblr_nfo0gh7mUu1tgmzako1_400.gif

AJB1102

First Grade
Only in our centenary season could we lose our captain to one of our most bitter rivals while having an alleged rapist on trial still on the books, a depressed wage thief who can't kick or catch a ball and a bloke who has been previously banned by the governing body of the sport for drug possession, consorting with criminals, filming incidents involving apparent drug use and sexual activity and distributing video of those incidents to other NRL players. One Journo even put his name up as a replacement captain which made me laugh.

Now we're chasing a bloke who tried to sue a sport because his contract was terminated over a code of conduct breach which conflicted with his religious beliefs?

Don't forget you're head hunting McCullough!

Zadar

Juniors

Are we already in the year 2099:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Did St.George actually do anything last season, as it was their 100th season associated with, and playing in, First Grade Rugby League?

This Year?

Immortal
Are we already in the year 2099:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I can't think of a witty retort to this so I'll leave this bait for someone else.
Did St.George actually do anything last season, as it was their 100th season associated with, and playing in, First Grade Rugby League?
We had Mary. What were we going to do? Lobby the NRL to reduce the field to 98 metres, make tries from kicks worth 2 points, make semi final games go for 85 minutes and reduce a bench to 3 players?

I can't think of a witty retort to this so I'll leave this bait for someone else.

We had Mary. What were we going to do? Lobby the NRL to reduce the field to 98 metres, make tries from kicks worth 2 points, make semi final games go for 85 minutes and reduce a bench to 3 players?
So you guys are celebrating 100 years of playing in First Grade Rugby League, when in fact its your 101st year.
Seems about right for a dead-end club.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal

But hey, they had latimore

TDD91

Juniors
George Burgess leaves Wigan with immediate effect due to his recurring hip issue. Could be the end of his career potentially.

Latest posts