What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

hindy111

Post Whore
Remember that guy who was going to drain the swamp ?

One of the first things he did in 2017 was to sign an Executive Order that prohibits government appointees becoming lobbyists for a period of 5 years. Good stuff.

Just prior to the inauguration, he revoked that order.

“By rescinding his ethics order and letting his staffers immediately become lobbyists, the man who pledged to drain the swamp took a giant step to fill it,”

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrew...-beginning-of-his-presidency/?sh=46138dcc44b9

I got to be honest with you. I don't remember him.

hindy111

Post Whore

crocodile

Bench

Incorrect

Coach
Thought I'd tune in to 60 Minutes tonight to see if they had something worthwhile to share in their story about that charlatan financial advisor lady that disappeared in November... f**k me, I knew journalistic standards had dropped but this show is now basically A Current Affair... Sensationalist, lazy, suggestive bullshit... Ian Leslie and George Negus must be spinning in their soon to be occupied graves....

Latest posts