What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabs lives on

mongoose

Coach
His grand final commentary was awful. He was the GOAT in his prime but that was a long time ago now...

davi

Juniors
I don't care what others say - I like the old G.O.A.T. Vossy for a laugh and Warren Smith for a clean unbiased call.

Yep. I'm a big Andrew Voss fan, and he should be the successor to Ray Warren. It could happen if Nine wanted to as Voss comes off contract from Fox at the end of 2021. I've read in the past that Voss wants to return to Nine.

Unfortunately it probably won't happen from their previous fallout at Nine. It seems their more likely to appoint Matt Thompson as the successor.

colly

Juniors
well you can thank vlandys for giving us no better option for the next 7 years!
Why don't you do the NRL a favour and line a 100 million plus contract for the NRL - heck, take a percentage bite out for yourself- maybe a hint , do the rounds, try Fakebook, maybe Joogle but their fighting the Aussie gov, finally look at Jeff Pissoff now he has retired, maybe a league package on Amazingcon. Don't try Disney with their family outlook, not with the constant rapes and assaults.
Go get it instead of constantly complaining, especially comparing it to your 'other favorite' sport- you know what i mean- ask Phil.

Any self respecting league fan avoids giving Rupert money.
The one good thing about Kayo is it allows RL fans to get the content they want without having to pay over the top to crooked Rupert. Giving Rupes just $25 a month for Kayo, instead of the $59.20 for Foxtel's Sports HD deal that runs over a minimum of 12 months, will make the greedy old prick cry into his cornflakes each morning. If you get a no lock-in contract with Foxtel you are looking at $74 per month.

Latest posts