What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season 2021

Tigerm

First Grade
The first 4 rounds should give us a good look at where we are heading this year?
R1-Raiders
R2-Roosters
R3-Knights
R4-Eels

Last 4 rounds, always our death rounds, though hopefully we are still in the hunt?
R22-Cowboys
R23-Sharks
R24-Panthers
R25-Bulldogs

Tiger05

First Grade
There are no easy games are there. Look at that first 4 rounds. It's going to be really tough.

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors
Article in the DT saying BJ is moving to the left. I like it, Brooks likes to dig into the line and will finally have a strong running option at center. On the other side Doueihi has a good cut out so can get Jet early ball.

I honestly would have thought Jet and Brooks would have been better. Brooks is visibly a lot faster than AD so it would have made sense to pair up in terms of up tempo footy. Maybe better defensively though.

Tiger Ted

Bench
I honestly would have thought Jet and Brooks would have been better. Brooks is visibly a lot faster than AD so it would have made sense to pair up in terms of up tempo footy. Maybe better defensively though.
AD is a smarter footballer than Brooks & will capitalise on jets express pace

macnaz

Staff member
I can see positives in each combination, AD pokes through the line quite a bit so to have the speed of Jet in support could produce points.. also Brook's has the speed to go on his own if defenders drop away toward BJ in numbers needed to stop his big frame. Either way im sure it will be tweaked if needed.

Tiger05

First Grade
I can see positives in each combination, AD pokes through the line quite a bit so to have the speed of Jet in support could produce points.. also Brook's has the speed to go on his own if defenders drop away toward BJ in numbers needed to stop his big frame. Either way im sure it will be tweaked if needed.

My concern is defense. I mean both Leilua's can miss tackles and I can't remember Roberts being able to defend. I've seen AD miss some easy tackles and then Nofo is outside him. On the other side I guess it's going to be Talau and/or AJ and these guys are inexperienced.

I mean both edges will be good when we have the ball especially if Blore turns into a weapon.

Das Hassler

Bench
A petty and silly thing to say about a club that employed him for 4 years and treated him well . I'm sure he won't be in the middle of the white anting when things start to get shakey over there.