What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameron McInnes

Who’s the better dummyhalf for ‘22 & ‘23?

• Cameron McInnes

Votes: 46 54.8%
  • Ben Hunt

Votes: 38 45.2%

• Total voters
So you speak with forked tongue
Nah, everything I said was true, I just don't really care as much as I was pretending to.
I was told by an ex player that they just took what was given to them, and they felt unbeatable, but it wasn't tested for then so they played at the technological edge.

to_ddeath

Coach
Well considering whence we last won a premiership, and your lack thereof, I'll take our winning culture over a team that has been pretty shyte for a long time now.
My season seats were great last year when our team song rung out loud across Jubilee. And the look on the faces of your teams supporters is something I'll never forget.

Guess they now recognise you by the sperm-stained jersey & indecipherable shire strine from your halitosis-filled mouth..

Well at least I’m literate

I’ve been on here this chat for maybe 20years. Keep getting punted because I tell @unts like you to fu@k off.
And yet I'm still here. I guess your super smart way doesn't work.
Honestly, have i stumbled onto the dumb-dumb hour?
It's priceless

to_ddeath

Coach
Now you're just trying too hard.
Take a step back and realise what is actually going on here.

I know very well what’s going on, no need for the amateur psychologist horseshit...maybe take your own advice & try to address those deep abandonment issues.

Honestly, it’s like you’re going for some kind of all-time window licking record in here & no one is impressed.

Didn’t get the meal under the basement door tonight ay? Poor diddumz.

Reactions: jak
I know very well what’s going on, no need for the amateur psychologist horseshit...maybe take your own advice & try to address those deep abandonment issues.

Honestly, it’s like you’re going for some kind of all-time window licking record in here & no one is impressed.

Didn’t get the meal under the basement door tonight ay? Poor diddumz.
And yet so easy to raise your aggression by just posting.
Are you too easy?
Do you like being too easy?

to_ddeath

Coach
And yet so easy to raise your aggression by just posting.
Are you too easy?
Do you like being too easy?

Aggression? I’m actually laughing right now.
At you shitheel.
Jumping on other clubs forums in here the way you do is the LU equivalent of taking a cheap, smelly root at 4am...and you call me easy FFS.

Aggression? I’m actually laughing right now.
At you shitheel.
Jumping on other clubs forums in here the way you do is the LU equivalent of taking a cheap, smelly root at 4am...and you call me easy FFS.
And yet you just posted this very same way on the Sharks forum, fancy that.
If you were smart you wouldn't reply to me.
Do you think you can be smart?

possm

Coach
The things Saints did wrong when with McInnes are:
  • We should have kept Robson and gave him time to develop in first grade. McInnes should have been the run on 9 and moving to lock when Robson came on the field.
  • Discussions should have started and continued with McInnes immediately after Mary was sacked. We should have tabled an offer of 3 years at 600k with a 1 year option in favour of the Club.
  • When we realised McInnes would not be here for 2022, we should have tried to arrange a swap deal with the Sharks for 2021. I have no doubt he will be a distraction for our team this season.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
  • We should have kept Robson and gave him time to develop in first grade. McInnes should have been the run on 9 and moving to lock when Robson came on the field.
  • Discussions should have started and continued with McInnes immediately after Mary was sacked. We should have tabled an offer of 3 years at 600k with a 1 year option in favour of the Club.
  • When we realised McInnes would not be here for 2022, we should have tried to arrange a swap deal with the Sharks for 2021. I have no doubt he will be a distraction for our team this season.
Right now I wish we had Robson too but back then we had no idea whatsoever that a)McInnes was ever going to leave b)Hook was going to the coach in 2021 and c)That McInnes was a somewhat viable lock, and liked the position. We went with the guy who was already performing much like Penrith had to choose between the known in Luai, or the potential in Burton. Robson was never going to be bench hooker behind Cam, it’s just bad luck. He was just one that got away.

Tiger Shark

Bench

It’s not too late for a swap deal by no means.

Might depend on a few things and particularly if you guys get McCullogh.If you do the coach might be fine with McInnes going early.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
It’s not too late for a swap deal by no means.

Might depend on a few things and particularly if you guys get McCullogh.If you do the coach might be fine with McInnes going early.
It would have to be a creative swap deal, with potentially a sharks player going to the Bronx and Macca coming to us I reckon. Pretty unfair swap imo but if Hook seems to think that he has a set style he wants to play the sooner we implement it the better.

jak

Bench
Yeah sure mate, a mate of a mate of a mate told you that did he? Unfortunately your story is a myth made up by you 10 minutes ago, whereas there isn't an NRL fan alive that doesn't know about Cronulla's systematic doping program and salary cap rorting very conveniently the year before and year after the title.;) Feel free to share more stories on here though if you want, I like fiction on occasion.
2016 the year of the asterisk