What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Games Are You Playing?

Vic Mackey

Referee
Haven't played any of the Uncharted series so picked up the whole series for $40 (except for the spin off).

Have just started the first game in the series.

I liked them but don’t think I ever finished them in one go. I’d get 60/70% through them, get bored and go for something else for a few months. I’ve never gone back and finished 4. Personally 1 is my fav

Vic Mackey

Referee
Only 11 years late to the party but started Skyrim. Only about 5 hours into it and feel it’s going to be a looooooong ride

axl rose

Bench
I liked them but don’t think I ever finished them in one go. I’d get 60/70% through them, get bored and go for something else for a few months. I’ve never gone back and finished 4. Personally 1 is my fav

I have only played Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception. Found it a bit of a slog. Couldn't get into the story.

Catching up on some very old games, playing Max Payne 3. Great series.

Exsilium

First Grade
I have only played Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception. Found it a bit of a slog. Couldn't get into the story.

Catching up on some very old games, playing Max Payne 3. Great series.

I really enjoyed the Max Payne series. The gameplay was unique and the story boards had plenty to offer.

Ive never played the Uncharted series. I really should give it a crack.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Just finished Spider-Man Miles Morales last night. Couldn’t get into the character at the beginning because he just not “my Spider-Man”, Peter Parker is. By the end of it I really liked Miles as a character and another Spider-Man.
Really great game but, having just played Spider-Man PS4 less than 1 year ago, it did feel very samey in parts.

Apey

Staff member
Anyone played Monster Hunter World? On sale on steam and tempted to get it.

Eelectrica

Referee
Picked up the Total War Hammer games on a recent Steam sale so giving them a try in light of the Warhammer 3 announcement. Haven't bothered with DLC just yet seeing how I've got enough to learn without adding to it.

They say TW:WH 2 is the one to start with and so far I'd agree. First time playing a TW game, but enjoying it so far despite a couple of restarts.

Mr Spock!

Referee
Been playing old 90s game Close Combat 2: A Bridge too Far I got from this site for $3.

https://www.gog.com/games?page=1&sort=popularity&search=close combat

Holy shit I forgot how hard this game was, especially when playing as the allies.. The graphics are 90s era but the gameplay is fantastic. I love this series of games. Very realistic and includes effects of morale on units.

Also on XBOX - State of Decay 2 - This game is huuuuugggee!

___

Juniors
Been playing old 90s game Close Combat 2: A Bridge too Far I got from this site for $3.

https://www.gog.com/games?page=1&sort=popularity&search=close combat

Holy shit I forgot how hard this game was, especially when playing as the allies.. The graphics are 90s era but the gameplay is fantastic. I love this series of games. Very realistic and includes effects of morale on units.

Also on XBOX - State of Decay 2 - This game is huuuuugggee!
@Mr Spock! did you play Close Combat 2 online against someone else or against AI?

mongoose

Coach
Been playing Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, saw it was free on xbox game pass so gave it a crack. Really fun game, great world building and good controls.

shiznit

Coach
Been playing Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, saw it was free on xbox game pass so gave it a crack. Really fun game, great world building and good controls.

mate... I’m sick to death of that game... :joy::joy:

my 5yr old plays it all the time despite the fact I clocked it well over a year ago... he watches YouTube videos about it too... SMH.

picked up MLB the show 21 on Xbox gamepass... don’t really watch baseball and haven’t played a game in years... but thought it’s a new sports game on gamepass and I might enjoy it.

gotta say I absolutely tripped the f**k out when I saw the PlayStation Studios logo pop up when I first started the download... :flushed::flushed:

Would this be the first PS studio game to make the jump to Xbox?? Especially on day 1 release...

Last edited:

elyod138

Bench
Disco Elysium: The Final Cut

In terms of having a unique vision and executing it, this is as good as games get.

Any fan of CRPGs, Philip K. Dick or just detective stories in general should have a look at it.