What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Sam Burgess court cases, breach notices

Perth Red

Post Whore
On the downside he has a piss weak conviction against him, on the up side he is out of their fcked up family. Go find a decent Yorkshire lass Sam!

Valheru

Coach
This Folau stuff really has you cut up, hey

Yeah I'm beside myself.

On a side note, the dragons have chosen not to pursue him which is completely up to them. I object to the NRL not allowing someone to be employed if a club chooses to recruit them on moral grounds.

myrrh ken

First Grade
I'm confused cos I'm im used to me and my family being media darlings and protected species.

AJB1102

First Grade
It must take one hell of a weak conniving "man" to pursue intimidation charges over a verbal with another bloke.

Imagine going to court every time you got called a piece of shit and told to f**k off.

mave

Coach
Imagine going to court every time you got called a piece of shit and told to f**k off

Sounds like a standard Saturday arvo for a keeper arguing with the opposition batsman who didn't walk after a healthy edge.

myrrh ken

First Grade
It must take one hell of a weak conniving "man" to pursue intimidation charges over a verbal with another bloke.
Imagine going to court every time you got called a piece of shit and told to f**k off.

Imagine threatening to hit a pensioner twice your age but.

gerg

Juniors
A complete waste of everyone's time and money. This petty garbage has dragged on for months clogging up the legal system. Just in an attempt to embarrass Surgess and damage him financially. A bunch of *****, the lot of em.

Brick Tamland

Juniors
A complete waste of everyone's time and money. This petty garbage has dragged on for months clogging up the legal system. Just in an attempt to embarrass Surgess and damage him financially. A bunch of *****, the lot of em.
and get sole custody of their kids i'd guess..

10$ Ferret

Staff member
Now lets hope he pisses back off to the UK. I have been sick of hearing the name Burgess since the dickhead arrived.
Maybe a small charge but someone was out partying and carrying on like a 21 single man when they should have been home looking after their kids.
As many have said he is confused because he had an unwritten guarantee he could do whatever he wanted.

Also the people bagging the father-in-law maybe he was the only person that could afford to take the dickhead to court and could not be bought off