What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

Angry_eel

First Grade
If we don't improve this year I think he is gone. Not because I'm convinced someone else (that's available) can do a better job, but because we'll need to be seen to be 'doing something' to improve. Easier to sack a coach than it is to address all the real reasons.
What are the "real reasons"? Fact is, unless we convert into a Roosters or Storm with a few marquee players and others following their lead, We won't win.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
What are the "real reasons"? Fact is, unless we convert into a Roosters or Storm with a few marquee players and others following their lead, We won't win.
It's not that we can't win without a stacked roster, but we'll never be more than a 20-25% chance even in our best year.

84 Baby

Referee
He’ll be here in 2022*

*unless 2021 is a 2018 repeat.

He won’t be in 2023*

*unless we make/win GF in either year and even then maybe not

Disclaimer - my gut feel based on an unverified rumour I heard

strider

Post Whore
He’ll be here in 2022*

*unless 2021 is a 2018 repeat.

He won’t be in 2023*

*unless we make/win GF in either year and even then maybe not

Disclaimer - my gut feel based on an unverified rumour I heard
Dont go doing the, i know a rumour, thing .... ffs

Suitman

Post Whore
Link please, Suity.

Just move the dial up to FM 104.9 and rewind about 90 minutes.

best-portable-radio.jpg

Gronk

Staff member
Paywalled, but the comments on twitter suggest that the reason behind it was more about equality than budget or covid bubbles.

I didn’t notice, but many clubs have already done this over the past decade.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/de...l/news-story/a472b0a2bb1a7ac21447cbca9bf46f4d

Latest posts