What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Bowl LV

Winner

• Total voters

Last Week

Bench
In the end Kansas was poor, I say intimidated by the GOAT on the other side, they paniced, played poorly and GOAT saw it.

I think coach for Kansas will be like what happened, they boys, were intimidated, simple as that.

Bucs Defence also showed to play. Vea such a weapon, Winston never used him him, keep throwing incepts.

Absolutely this. Tom toyed with them. He was faking audibles for fun and the KC D shook.

nick87

Coach
In the end Kansas was poor, I say intimidated by the GOAT on the other side, they paniced, played poorly and GOAT saw it.

I think coach for Kansas will be like what happened, they boys, were intimidated, simple as that.

Bucs Defence also showed to play. Vea such a weapon, Winston never used him him, keep throwing incepts.

Im not sure Brady had much to do with Mahomes being under pressure on more than 50% of his drop backs.
The Bucs DL just absolutely kicked the shit out of the Chiefs all game... Which isnt to say Tom Brady isnt absolutely phenominally great, but this game was won and lost in the trenches.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Nah anyone would’ve beaten the chiefs today, nothing to do with Brady, secretly it was belicheat dressed up like Andy Reid on the sidelines as Brady wouldn’t have won anything without bill.
Well not the Bills, the would have lost, somehow.

Last Week

Bench
New England fans must be so butt hurt right now

Pats fan here. Nope. I'm stoked. Extremely happy for them. The goat got us 6 rings. I can't hate him at all. And Gronk is my favourite player of all time.

Sure it'd be nice to have them with us, but we were a shambles this year. I don't think Tom would have got us to a superbowl unless we brought back Gronk and AB, then picked up Mike Evans and Chris Godwin.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
07sb-liveblog-tom-brady-seven-super-bowls-superJumbo.jpg

Parra

Referee
Im not sure Brady had much to do with Mahomes being under pressure on more than 50% of his drop backs.
The Bucs DL just absolutely kicked the shit out of the Chiefs all game... Which isnt to say Tom Brady isnt absolutely phenominally great, but this game was won and lost in the trenches.

Mahomes ability to get an accurate pass away, even when he is going down, is impressive. A couple of time I thought he was just throwing it away and they could have been receptions. One hit a receiver in the face guard. It was inevitable he would throw a pick under that pressure - but if a couple of those catches had been made it would have been interesting.

nick87

Coach
Mahomes ability to get an accurate pass away, even when he is going down, is impressive. A couple of time I thought he was just throwing it away and they could have been receptions. One hit a receiver in the face guard. It was inevitable he would throw a pick under that pressure - but if a couple of those catches had been made it would have been interesting.

Those two back to back plays where he's running for his f**king LIFE, eventually is getting dragged down and throws off platform and in mid air for the second one and they're both perfect f**king dimes that hit his reciever in the face... like shit. There is no QB in history that could pull that shit off once, let alone twice, least of all two throws in a row.

Just unconscionable
The Chiefs should pretty much spend every draft loading up on OL talent and mixing in a weapon or two, fill the defence however you like... the only way you beat Mahomes is relentless pressure. Shore up the oline and win rings

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
As far am I concerned.

Tom Brady should strat a sperm bank, Ted would be first in line.

I just told my daughter I gave a her a perfectly viable egg thinging.

Very unmpressed.

Meh.

Parra

Referee
Those two back to back plays where he's running for his f**king LIFE, eventually is getting dragged down and throws off platform and in mid air for the second one and they're both perfect f**king dimes that hit his reciever in the face... like shit. There is no QB in history that could pull that shit off once, let alone twice, least of all two throws in a row.

Just unconscionable
The Chiefs should pretty much spend every draft loading up on OL talent and mixing in a weapon or two, fill the defence however you like... the only way you beat Mahomes is relentless pressure. Shore up the oline and win rings

pahm.png

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Pats fan here. Nope. I'm stoked. Extremely happy for them. The goat got us 6 rings. I can't hate him at all. And Gronk is my favourite player of all time.

Sure it'd be nice to have them with us, but we were a shambles this year. I don't think Tom would have got us to a superbowl unless we brought back Gronk and AB, then picked up Mike Evans and Chris Godwin.

Wow, good on you, pretty obvious it was Brady who was the "patriot way". How many teams win Super Bowls without good WR's? i mean Peyton had 2 HOF at WR and only managed to win one, and that despite possiby the worst QB performance ever seen, his second well

most seem to think that I have encountered tell me they will be back in the SB next year, they also tell me they will just draft someone and they will be back there next year- Normally the time i bring up Bills record without Brady.
As far am I concerned.

Tom Brady should strat a sperm bank, Ted would be first in line.

I just told my daughter I gave a her a perfectly viable egg thinging.

Very unmpressed.

Meh.

The Manning’s would be first customers

18to87

First Grade
Wow, good on you, pretty obvious it was Brady who was the "patriot way". How many teams win Super Bowls without good WR's? i mean Peyton had 2 HOF at WR and only managed to win one, and that despite possiby the worst QB performance ever seen, his second well

most seem to think that I have encountered tell me they will be back in the SB next year, they also tell me they will just draft someone and they will be back there next year- Normally the time i bring up Bills record without Brady.

The Manning’s would be first customers
Remind me of the Manning's W/L vs Brady when the stakes are highest? I'll wait.

Eelectrica

Referee
I'm just watching the game now, up to the 4th qtr. I avoided the score all day, but it was pretty obvious this was the Bucs game.

Just completely outplayed the Chiefa in all phases. I can't believe the Chiefs after watching the Packers give up a TD just before HT the Chiefs did the same thing.

My MVP the bucs D. Chiefs just haven't got anything going. Getting yards, but not finishing drives.

Chiefs just diabolical. Giving away penalties away when they had stops, list goes on. Dreadful special teams.

Bucs have played a complete game all round.

Eelectrica

Referee
Aaron Rodgers is going to be pissed off all over again after watching this game.

Almost had the Bucs beat, but coaches messed up in critical phases. To top it all off the coaches in the draft could have got him a WR or anothe O-lineman, beefed up defense even instead they gave him someone to babysit.

Last edited:

beave

Coach
Thinking of @beave huge Bucs fan, he would be nervous.

I just hope neither team runs away with it and it is close til the last play.
Apologies on not posting here in a while

Was pretty emotional at the end of
the game mate. I’d hate to think the amount of time and money i have spent over the years following the Bucs. They are a frustrating team to follow but today made it all worth it. I had only been going for them for 7 years prior to the first SB, the last 17 years has been heart breaking but today washed that all shit away. They played a hell of a game today, i hope that is not lost in the wash up.

So f$&@ing good!!

7077-A6-DE-CB0-C-4-AE2-B04-B-317-DE38-F24-A4.jpg

nick87

Coach
Nothing better than seeing the team you love win the damn thing. I never thought id experience it until the Eagles did it.

Enjoy it Beave!

Latest posts