What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Jane Murray

Bench
Why? Because their club is so incompetent they can't develop their own players and have to result in stealing other clubs.
It is not our fault with the position they are in. They have Flanagan, Averillo, Lewis, and Wakeham. How many more halves do they need this year?
Burton is not going to be their saviour.

Releasing Burton weakens us. If Luai or Cleary go down I want Burton there instead of May or Salmon.

Screw them and make them wait. If Burton is kicking stones he can pull his head in.
Salmon will be okay. Paul Momirovski has, apparently, being training in the 5/8th spot, and Brendan Hands, was also a 5/8th before being converted to hooker. I would love to see Hands in first grade. He played extremely well in the trials before last season.

Blade23

Juniors
It makes Burto sound like a sook. I’m confident that’s not the case, but when managers imply that players “Don’t want to be there” what else do you think?

Riolo's playing the game. He doesn't care about perception. All he wants is what is best for his client and more important him$elf.
He will tread on toes to get it.
The club needs to stay strong.

soc123_au

Staff member
It makes Burto sound like a sook. I’m confident that’s not the case, but when managers imply that players “Don’t want to be there” what else do you think?

Preferring a release & being a sook are 2 different things. Burton doesn't strike me as the type to kick stones if he stays put.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Salmon will be okay. Paul Momirovski has, apparently, being training in the 5/8th spot, and Brendan Hands, was also a 5/8th before being converted to hooker. I would love to see Hands in first grade. He played extremely well in the trials before last season.

That was also the last game of footy Hands played. He needs a full season in reserve grade before he’s considered.

franklin2323

Immortal
Luai and May played pretty well the last time they were halves together.. So we have options if Burton goes. Still though put a half up or not worth it

Blade23

Juniors
It’s funny how time flys
Interesting stat from Dean whare first game with us 75 players made there Penrith first grade debut .thats a amazing amount of players in that time frame

He is a good man. Always decent with his time with any young player that needed help.
Unfortunately injuries haven't been kind on the body.
I wish the Whare from several years ago (pre ACL) was playing last years GF. Would have made a big difference.
Good luck to him.

franklin2323

Immortal
He is a good man. Always decent with his time with any young player that needed help.
I wish the Whare from several years ago (pre ACL) was playing last years GF. Would have made a big difference.
Good luck to him.

Whare in his peak was the best centre in the game. It was a sad decline

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Tell the dogs we want our song back and decent young half or a good middle forward.

I want our song back for starters. I would want Hetherington's frieght paid, and an up and comming front rower. Or maybe that kid from SG ball. You know the one the dishlickers are dribbling about. Noone prepares kids are well as Penrith does for 1st grade.

That will do. :p

Jane Murray

Bench
Good luck to him.
Crichton actually acknowledge Dean's influence in helping him with his positioning. I could tell he is truly grateful to the Panthers.

Original Name

Juniors
Good luck to him.
Sauce pre acl injury too.