What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Valheru

Coach
Considering Joseph Manu isn't off contract until the end of 2022 that would be a bit of a surprise.

I don't know if we will let him go early but I do think he will go at end of 22 to play FB somewhere and warriors makes sense.

You can hardly blame the bloke.

I don't know if we will let him go early but I do think he will go at end of 22 to play FB somewhere and warriors makes sense.

You can hardly blame the bloke.

The Warriors, according to Fox Sports, are chasing Scott Drinkwater.

Further who says Manu wants to play fullback? What evidence is cited? He has played 3 games at fullback in the NRL, one in 2019 and two in 2020. He has otherwise played all his games at centre or wing. A far as I am aware, unlike say Latrell Mitchell, Manu did not play a lot of fullback in his junior league career.

Valheru

Coach

Further who says Manu wants to play fullback? What evidence is cited? He has played 3 games at fullback in the NRL, one in 2019 and two in 2020. He has otherwise played all his games at centre or wing. A far as I am aware, unlike say Latrell Mitchell, Manu did not play a lot of fullback in his junior league career.

Just a feeling I have.

I don't think he will be a chook his whole career

Perth Tiger

Bench

that sweet juicy fullback money is always pretty tempting for any centre or winger

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Must have just missed out on lodge, or was matts stats not ordinary enough?

In that regard they missed out. If they had grabbed Lodge, at least they would be comfortable in the fact that suddenly Lodge's past would never be mentioned again now that he's playing for a NSW team.

Latest posts