What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Abacus

Juniors
Totally unintentional what ever I did. The only reason Burton signed, was because of the insane money offered.
Yep, I liked it because it was unintentional.

I didn't for 1 minute think that it may also give an insight about TPA funds now available to the dogs....or did I?

panthersam

Juniors
And I am sure that management are getting to the point of finalising the roster which will mean locking in Burton to stay unless the Dogs come up with a very good offer very, very quickly.

Yeah you would have to think that the management have the last few players lined up to sign/have players within the squad that they can see promoted to the FG squad already - I doubt they are still scrambling looking for players to fill those spots like we might not actually be able to

WestyLife

First Grade
And I am sure that management are getting to the point of finalising the roster which will mean locking in Burton to stay unless the Dogs come up with a very good offer very, very quickly.

You'd think so. Luai, Yeo, Crichton would have to be just about done leaving spot 20 open for a prop.

WestyLife

First Grade
I'm an idiot those guys are signed for 2021 meaning we still need 4 more for this year on top of them in 20 days.

betcats

Referee
That huge sharks second rower / centre that we had. Letting talakai go was a mistake.

He would be nice to have but he wasnt very good when he was here. He was on a nsw cup contract after souths ripped up his NRL deal then he moved onto newtown. The sharks got him on a trial and train contract.

betcats

Referee
I'm an idiot those guys are signed for 2021 meaning we still need 4 more for this year on top of them in 20 days.

Id say Harris and Hopgood will get upgraded from the development contracts, we will bring in a prop and promote one more young guy putting us at 29.

hindy111

Post Whore
First off Burton is a champion and has done everything asked off him by the club if anyone think he has anything to do with pushing for a release they are kidding.Sure if granted one he would go
.But since one has not been granted he has been training hard and getting ready if a opportunity arises
I said all along this Landry was trouble for the dogs .He will react badly when losing .Barrett being firmly in his sights.He wants Burton now and can’t believe the panthers are not giving giving in to him
For once our management are taking emotion out of dealings and saying what do we get in return .Well done panther board

When they bring next just tell them this...

f**k of merkin