What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newcastle coach allegedly on a bender

nick87

Coach
I read it, but think its horseshit, sounds exactly like another "hooper" scoop i read today on the movements of matt burton, and how laundy wants his prize a year early, due to double standards.

Paul Kent and the Truth have never been in synch, its a nothing piece that dumbs down heavily a story that was exciting from the start of the day, to now a "dont worry it was a misunderstanding between two wholesome fellas" give me break, atleast payne haas owned up to his blow ups...
Dont worry nothing to see here

It's almost as if they've spent the day in a boardroom, trying to figure out a way to spin this.
No one is buying this nonsense except knights fans

He should just lean into it. We've all gotten drunk and done our arse at the track. It's always an ugly scene.

The Rosco

Bench
Looks like the tigers are going to have competition for the wooden spoon
. . . What is this "wooden spoon" of which you speak ?
Can you send me one of Parra's to look at . . . . don't worry, they'll still have plenty left in their trophy cabinet.
Make sure you wear a face mask when you open the trophy cabinet. Not for covid protection . . . when you open the door, the 35 years of dust will choke you.

Outside Frankies Pizza a few years ago I witnessed this bloke getting refused service,
he loudly used those immortal words "Dont you know who I am?!?!"
The bloke?
Lets just say his name was similar to Poor Scent.

Last edited:

Knight76

Juniors
Cant believe I am the first to say this in the thread but...

Its not his go!

Shame LU, standards are slipping.

shear_joy9

Coach
season is setting up fantastic for the knights.

-pearce stripped of the captaincy, wants a new contract but the club don't
-ponga injured already and always has one eye on the exit door
-coach what's his name is a nutcase and a good chance to get into a punch up with one of his players

MugaB

Coach
season is setting up fantastic for the knights.

-pearce stripped of the captaincy, wants a new contract but the club don't
-ponga injured already and always has one eye on the exit door
-coach what's his name is a nutcase and a good chance to get into a punch up with one of his players
Which coach are you talking about, the head coach or the assistant coach that came from the glorious 2020 wooden spooning city of Brisbane

Last edited:

AJB1102

First Grade
AOB goes nuclear in the box when Knights are winning.

Someone confiscate his belt and shoe laces I think 2021 could be tough.