What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs History Database

The_Frog

First Grade
Very very impressed. I was able to find an article on our debut game in the premiership here. 22 shots at goal, ffs, in a game in which three tries were scored. Whoever did this should do it for every club and the NRL should give them a job.

roofromoz

First Grade
Very very impressed. I was able to find an article on our debut game in the premiership here. 22 shots at goal, ffs, in a game in which three tries were scored. Whoever did this should do it for every club and the NRL should give them a job.

If Bob Landers was able to land them better could very well have won our first game. But his boot won games for Penrith later on.

sempmrh

Juniors
Every club should have something like this - and it doesn't even have to be this detailed. Even just a list of every player in order of debut, a photo and some basic information would be great.

Dogs Of War

Coach
You have a assumption that RLP is always

Information is only as good as its source accurate

Yep. And that source is better than nearly all of them. Especially the one I was showing up. Geez, Terry Lamb would have been stuck on 349 First Grade games in the records books if RLP didn't fix it up.

Latest posts