What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nick Kyrgios

Valheru

Coach
Just won the Washington 500, his 2nd tournament win for the year.

On the way he had underarm serves, jumping drop shots, let his opponent borrow his shoes, had a water bottle slip out of his hands and asked members of the crowd where he should serve on match point in 3 matches in a row.

How anyone doesn't like this man is beyond me. He is pure box office and a true entertainer.

Dave's mate

Juniors

On the way he had underarm serves, jumping drop shots, let his opponent borrow his shoes, had a water bottle slip out of his hands and asked members of the crowd where he should serve on match point in 3 matches in a row.

How anyone doesn't like this man is beyond me. He is pure box office and a true entertainer.
They perfer Fed who has the personality of a potato

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
He legit had me in stitches in some of those games, one match he had a point save that was absolutely amazing, he may not ever win a major, but it will never be down to talent, just lack of care and focus.

In the end, some people just are not built for the day to day grind like Fed, Novac and Rafa

Valheru

Coach
He legit had me in stitches in some of those games, one match he had a point save that was absolutely amazing, he may not ever win a major, but it will never be down to talent, just lack of care and focus.

In the end, some people just are not built for the day to day grind like Fed, Novac and Rafa

His post match interview was promising though. He mentioned how he has proven to himself he can compete at a high level. As much bravado and charisma he has I think there are or have been some severe confidence issues as hard as that is to imagine.

I hope he wins a slam one day. He has the form to reach the quarters of this upcoming US open and should have a seed for protection.

Wizardman

First Grade
Im tired of people patting him on the back whenever he does something good because they ignore the overwhelming fact that Kyrgios is an absolute asshole who totally lacks respect in a range of areas. This thread reflects the fact that many people thing he is cool....in the meantime, he is absolutely wasting his talent.

Dave's mate

Juniors
Im tired of people patting him on the back whenever he does something good because they ignore the overwhelming fact that Kyrgios is an absolute asshole who totally lacks respect in a range of areas. This thread reflects the fact that many people thing he is cool....in the meantime, he is absolutely wasting his talent.
Suck a dick.

The man is legitimately insane and not a dick. By far the most entertaining player in the sport since the great Goran Ivanisevic

blaza88z

Coach
Sir Nick has led us to the semis of the ATP cup.

Dare I say he is starting to win the public over?

I hope he has a deep run at the open in a week's time.

The way he teared up talking about the bushfires was something else, not sure how anyone can pot him after seeing that.

Not to mention he's been fighting like a caged lion on the court lately.

stryker

First Grade
Suck a dick.

The man is legitimately insane and not a dick. By far the most entertaining player in the sport since the great Goran Ivanisevic
He is the biggest f**khead in Australian sport behind Mundine.
Complete disgrace as a person. Shocking loser and all round sook.
Can’t wait till the merkin crashes out of the open and screams how he hates tennis lmfao!!!

stryker

First Grade

That’s easy. He’s a merkin and very unlikeable.

age.s

First Grade
It's not just about him being a dickhead, its that he's so weak mentally while being such a monster skill/power wise. When he wanted to play that kid was not anywhere near his level. He should have blown him away in an hour and a half. Instead he strolls around the court and yells about net cord technology for half the match and gets bailed out by an incredible gift hes got no interest in properly utilising.

Smug Panther

First Grade
It's not just about him being a dickhead, its that he's so weak mentally while being such a monster skill/power wise. When he wanted to play that kid was not anywhere near his level. He should have blown him away in an hour and a half. Instead he strolls around the court and yells about net cord technology for half the match and gets bailed out by an incredible gift hes got no interest in properly utilising.
That kid was hitting bigger than he had in his whole career. He upped everything and it was working

Valheru

Coach
He is the biggest f**khead in Australian sport behind Mundine.
Complete disgrace as a person. Shocking loser and all round sook.
Can’t wait till the merkin crashes out of the open and screams how he hates tennis lmfao!!!

A disgrace as a person?

You base this on the fact he whinges on a tennis court.

Pull your head in.