What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Bowl LV

Winner

• Total voters

beave

Coach
Nothing better than seeing the team you love win the damn thing. I never thought id experience it until the Eagles did it.

Enjoy it Beave!

Thanks mate, really appreciate it.

We have been ridiculed for years for being shit, and the team deserved it. Seemed like they were lurching from one stupid decision to another. Lots of coaches have come though the door and lots of players that never gave a f**k about the team but only themselves. Seeing the likes of Darelle Revis absolutely mail it in week after week and taking home a huge wage without a care in the world was
infuriating.

I know the Glazer family have also been ridiculed for their focus after 03 on ManU and
I think they will be the first to admit they took the Bucs for granted post SB, but deep down they did honestly care for the team but just made stupid coach hiring decisions. They got it right this year and last year. The building blocks have been there for a while, they just needed a QB that was patient and knew when to throw it away and when to push it. Winston just did stupid shit (on and off the field), I have no ill towards him as I genuinely think he put all the work in but he never had it upstairs.

Now we gotta see who they can keep
because some boys will be needing a pay rise

nick87

Coach
Forget about the future and the window... trust me, they close quicker than you think, every team that wins the SB thinks they're poised to get back... almost never happens, though you do have TB, so that's a positive.

Just enjoy every moment of this as if its the last, it may well be.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Manning's 5 Brady 1 in superbowls and AFC Championship games

Yeah, and nick foles is 1 and Brady is 0 in Super Bowl head to head :sweat_smile:

stick to regular season highlights on your vhs :sweat_smile:

I know your butt hurt is strong, plenty of good ointments around.

18to87

First Grade
Yeah, and nick foles is 1 and Brady is 0 in Super Bowl head to head :sweat_smile:

stick to regular season highlights on your vhs :sweat_smile:

I know your butt hurt is strong, plenty of good ointments around.
Happy to concede Brady is the GOAT but facts are facts, his only win against a Manning in the biggest of games was in the Spygate era.

legend

Coach
Well done to the Brady and the Bucs. I don't think anyone can argue that Brady is the GOAT. The notion he is a system QB may be correct but it's his system that has given him seven rings. He deserves all the accolades he receives.

Latest posts