What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Mandolorian

Zoidberg

First Grade
I did like her character and her physicality was great, but her acting wasn’t the best.
Don’t mind not seeing the character again. I don’t think she is essential to the story.

Matua

Bench
I did like her character and her physicality was great, but her acting wasn’t the best.
Don’t mind not seeing the character again. I don’t think she is essential to the story.
Her best performance was in her first (I think) performance in Haywire. Soderbergh used her best with minimal dialogue and lots of fighting. She also was way more feminine looking and less butch then.

shiznit

Coach
They can seriously keep the character.

just recast Ronda Rousey to play her... :joy::joy:

sure she’s a terrible actress... but so is Carano so there’s hardly any difference... :joy::joy:

Last edited:

shiznit

Coach
The more I think about recasting Cara Dune for Ronda Rousey the better it’s sounding...

Ronda can take the role... and if Carano starts talking shit they can actually go back and forth and it might actually be enough to bring the both of them out of retirement...

Carano has probably been out of the game a bit too long... and I think Ronda is more evolved than she was... but they could make an absolute killing!

and what platform to the UFC’s PPV’s run through... ESPN+... and who owns ESPN... the same company that owns Lucasfilm.... :joy::joy:

as they say... if it makes dollars... it makes cents... :joy::joy:

Either way... I expect Carano to be on Rogan pretty quickly... he hates cancel culture and Carano is a former fighter so would be perfect...

Game_Breaker

Coach
Finally got around to watching both seasons
I know everyone nerdgasmed at Luke's scene, but for me the biggest WTF moment was Boba f**king Fett's return

I can't wait for his spin off

nöyd

Staff member
Political antifa Trump nazi left right posts have been moved to their own thread.

Go there if you want to wank in front of each other and flex your post count.

shiznit

Coach
IDGAF what anyone says….

Andor is straight up the best Star Wars thing I’ve seen under Disney…

And yes… that means better than The Mandalorian…

It doesn’t have the light saber and many blaster battles… but the story has been brilliant…

there’s tension… intrigue… the visuals are f**king stunning… they don’t use the Volume… they are on location which I think is what tips my hat over Mando… no f**king sandy Tatooine…

This is more of a political spy thriller type thing…

it’s definitely not suited for kids…

But if you’ve been jaded by BoBF and Obi wan and wernt keen on watching this… I implore you to give this a crack…

it’s a little slow to start with but it’s hit it stride now…

Munky

Coach
The tension is insane.

They made a single TIE Fighter terrifying, can't wait to see Storm Troopers live up to Obi Wan's description in ep 4 as being crack troops.

Loved Cassian running to space Ibiza with his cut from the heist and getting f**ked over by a power tripping rent a cop for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Finally some Star Wars media showing the banality of evil.

Anyone else reckon the rebel left on the planet after the heist murdered all her hostages before escaping?

shiznit

Coach
The tension is insane.

They made a single TIE Fighter terrifying, can't wait to see Storm Troopers live up to Obi Wan's description in ep 4 as being crack troops.

Loved Cassian running to space Ibiza with his cut from the heist and getting f**ked over by a power tripping rent a cop for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Finally some Star Wars media showing the banality of evil.

Anyone else reckon the rebel left on the planet after the heist murdered all her hostages before escaping?
Would make sense to the story… because you can see there’s a conflict building with Mon Mothma and Luthen over the tactics the rebellion will start using.

I’m really interested in how it’s working within the empire with Dedra and also that Syril dude who you know is going to have a big part to play…

Zoidberg

First Grade
Such a smartly written show. Loving it.
They need to take these writers and use them for the Obi-wan’s and other more fantasy-y shows to have more weight between the lightsaber fights.

nick87

Coach
Andor is the best Star Wars story they've done imo. Which is not a great deal surprising given Rogue One was the best Star Wars movie outside the OG trilogy (and probably 2nd only to Empire Strikes Back)

Absolutely loving it