What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2021

to_ddeath

Coach
Lol. Bivouac is terrible over 1000m, terrible first up and went around at even money.

September run chasing from a long way out was huge. Kah made all the difference on Nature Squib

fabergino ran well too. On its own grandstand side. Ran 4th

Was on September so yet another BB lol.
Will eat up the Newmarket you’d reckon

to_ddeath

Coach
Anyone in here who got that plonk at any old price in the Shyte Fingers, PM me so I can pass on my banking details for you to transfer to...

Harsh but fair.

Had a good day for our syndicate but for some reason didn’t back them for myself. At least the boys are happy with me.

I was going for my fourth week in the chair, alas, the baton will be passed this week.

I did manage to jag the Coffs quaddie for myself to ease the pain though. I’ve gotta keep that to myself though!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I was going for my fourth week in the chair, alas, the baton will be passed this week.

I did manage to jag the Coffs quaddie for myself to ease the pain though. I’ve gotta keep that to myself though!
Next week is week 4, 1k after 3 weeks betting 180 a week. Decent start for the boys for the year.

Zakat was the last leg of a 3 leg multi can’t complain Jamie got me 3 winners today but it gets up another 600 in the kitty.

Last edited:

lockyno1

Post Whore
Lol. Bivouac is terrible over 1000m, terrible first up and went around at even money.

September run chasing from a long way out was huge. Kah made all the difference on Nature Squib

fabergino ran well too. On its own grandstand side. Ran 4th

Get on September Run for the Newmarket should just panel the field, 1200m suits more. Swats That the run of the race today went huge.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Locky has loaded up on Nature Squib. There’s high fives and backslapping all around on the punters.com forum

Weirdly Indid back it today, purely on price. It is a campaigner but it got out to a backable quote $5. Backed Swats That too. Would have been caviars if that was the quin

lockyno1

Post Whore
Biggest campaigner of a horse is I’m Telling Ya...recon I’ve been on it every start but today!

to_ddeath

Coach
Get on September Run for the Newmarket should just panel the field, 1200m suits more. Swats That the run of the race today went huge.

Sep was huge, will be a winning chance no matter where it draws.
Best 3yo I’ve seen down the straight in years.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Sep was huge, will be a winning chance no matter where it draws.
Best 3yo I’ve seen down the straight in years.
Both the fillies were huge yesterday, I didn’t think the form was good enough from the 3 yr olds last years. Egg all over my face and leaving out Swats that cost me.