What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bellamy

Goblin_Shark

Juniors
So wait... I just saw the sharks tweet that Dino comment.

Was this as a result of a question put to him or did we just go out and tweet it ourselves cos if we did then that is wayyyyy different.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
So the telecrap is running the story tomorrow.....another good sign that this has been kept in-house for 6 months. Buzz must have stopped swallowing

Special K

Coach
It would be hands down the biggest signing in our history.

I can’t see it happening though. But if your Bellamy you look at the solid cap room, tons of youngsters coming through, back at shark park with the development etc. It probably seems more attractive then the Brisbane shit show/media attention up there

Goblin_Shark

Juniors
I would be calling total Tele BS but why the f**k did the sharks tweet it?

The club has not been announcing anything unless it’s locked in recently... the Major sponsor was hinted 1 day before and McInnes wasn’t hinted at all until announced.

This is scary...

Goblin_Shark

Juniors
An article on his future yesterday that outlined his only 2 options (Brisbane and Melbourne) made mention that he will decide within a week.

Makes it even more interesting that the club tweets this.

I will be stunned if we nab him, how can we possibly afford him.

President Trump

Juniors
Didn't see that one coming but fantastic news. It actually makes more sense from Bellamy's perspective than most realise:

1) Get out of Miserable Melbourne, its absurd weather, and Dictator Dan's police state
2) Live by the beach
3) Far less pressure and media harrasment in Cronulla than he would face in Brisbane
4) Youth with much greater potential and track record than the overhyped spoilt brats at the Broncos
5) Morris as head coach is much younger than Walters and so probably more receptive to a senior father figure dispensing advice

snout

First Grade
It would be hands down the biggest signing in our history.

I can’t see it happening though. But if your Bellamy you look at the solid cap room, tons of youngsters coming through, back at shark park with the development etc. It probably seems more attractive then the Brisbane shit show/media attention up there
We would get Jerome Hughes as well

Stake Removed

First Grade
I doubt Flanno leaked it, he is mate of Bellamy.
If Bellamy was to come to Sharks, you could see Flanno at Melbourne.
I think there is one more club in with a chance a bug chance that would be the new Brisbane club in 2023
Imagine Bellamy with a whole year to basically signs players for a new club

Goblin_Shark

Juniors
Me again... did Dino say at a recent event (Could have been the sponsors announcement) there is more exciting news to come or am I making it up?

Goblin_Shark

Juniors
I’m not sure. I just feel like he would comment on a coaching appointment but not necessarily a player one.

I just wonder about the sponsors, McInnes and all the other stuff that seems to have just clicked into place. Why now? Anyway... let’s see what happens.