What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Agree or Disagree Game

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Disagree, dogs > cats

The NRL season can't come back quicker enough.
Disagree. I like not feeling down on the weekend.

We would achieve more as a society if we shifted to 4 day working weeks

___

Juniors
Disagree. I like not feeling down on the weekend.

We would achieve more as a society if we shifted to 4 day working weeks
Agree, although it would mean that 8 hour working days turn into 10 hour working days.

WA have not learned from NSW and Victoria what happens when you go into lockedown... ie panic buying.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
WA have not learned from NSW and Victoria what happens when you go into lockedown... ie panic buying.
Agree.

Those idiots over there are still lining up to pay. I just grab my 48pk of sorbent and charge out the front door. Ain’t nobody gonna recognise me in my mask.

Eddie Maguire is done.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Agree.

Those idiots over there are still lining up to pay. I just grab my 48pk of sorbent and charge out the front door. Ain’t nobody gonna recognise me in my mask.

Eddie Maguire is done.
Disagree. You'd think so but, well, Melbourne gonna be Melbourne.

The kid next door was crazy to sell their PS4 in order to get an Xbox one s

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Disagree. You'd think so but, well, Melbourne gonna be Melbourne.

The kid next door was crazy to sell their PS4 in order to get an Xbox one s
Agree

Looking at the folau sitiation differently would playing for the dragons actually be a suitable punishment for him?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Sorry I'm not familiar with the rules of the game. How about Agree/Disagree - Popular music has gone way downhill from the 1990s on.
Disagree, you’re not sorry at all.

Anyone over the age of 25 looks stupid riding an electric scooter.

Disagree

The Doctors in the Psych Ward should restrict Muzbys use of the internet.

Disagree. Muzby is one of the most sane folk on the LU forums. 90% of the others are simpletons who use poor humour, self-righteous opinions claimed as facts, basic shit-stirring drivel, or all of the above.

“GOAT” is now a horrifically overused cliche..