What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Coronavirus and NRL

Perth Red

Post Whore
Because it was that long ago, the 14 days would be pointless now.... the 14 days is to stop spreading the virus - if they’d caught it, they’d have spread it all over by now - plus they’ve all been tested plenty since and are negative - they would have tested positive by now. Essentially, they got away with it from a catching the virus perspective.

didnt the nrl find out about it 7 days after the event? Like said by that point they had to admit defeat otherwise they would have to admit the infection risk and stand down the whole Brisbane club and whoever they played just after the event.

azza29

Juniors
Season ban for mine, and no I'm not being a smart arse, I'm serious.

I'm sitting here with a 22hr lockdown and this spoilt brat is trying go get his dicky sticky with Hookers and Blow on the Sunny Coast.

He should be rewarded with a flight home to Melbourne, having to spend the next month here is a good harsh punishment.

siv

First Grade
With the Covid outbreak in Brisbane

We have the Broncos relocated out to Sydney

Now we have the Gold Coast relocated and game v Canberra being moved into NSW

While the Storm v Broncos games looks like it will now happen in Sydney

While we have the Warriors in Gosford

Welcome to the NSW NRL competition

Last edited:

Santino Patane

Juniors
With the Covid outbreak in Brisbane

We have the Broncos relicsted out to Sydney

Now we have the Gold Coast relicated and game v Canberra being moved into NSW

While the Storm v Broncos games looks like it will now happen in Sydney

While we have the Warriors in Gisford

Welcome to the NSW NRL competition
And anyone wonders why the rest of the country thinks NSW are full of tossers......