What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trials 2021

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Blacker was improved.

Alvaro's effort looks good.

Jayden Hunt might be worth persisting with.

Ford needs to work harder on his one on one defense.

Not much else to take from that display unfortunately.
I still thought Sullivan played well again, he's going to have ups and downs in his rise but he walloped a few blokes and put in some sublime kicks and made a few nice runs too. You put him behind a pack going forwards and not on the back foot all game and he looks a lot better.

Dragon David

First Grade
Parra players too big and too strong and better coached. Their first grade players will be very much too big and too strong and will be hard to beat throughout the year.

Hook and Co needing to do more work with our players who are enthusiastic but still green. For us, we can only hope and pray for some wins.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Of course, but no real indication of the first grade team will do...
There were a lot of players that played tonight that will be in our first grade side though including most of our back row, possibly 2 of our props, and most of our outside backs besides Dufty and Lomax. Im not getting all negative but that didnt look a well coached or fit side to me. Lets hope there is a method to the madness and he's flogged them and he aims to taper off into the regular season. Next week will tell us more, I won't put my house on them to make the finals just yet.

boardlumps62

Juniors
Nothing there in the young forward after watching that another year in Reggie's. Rava and Dufty are walk-ins one wing spot available. Jack made it through so we have Williame and a Feagai with Jack as a backup Winger/Forward. Hunt and Norman halves with Sullivan pushing along with Adam Clunes. McCoullgh and Wishart dummy halves. All our young halves will wait another year just can't finish off tackles. Should have NRL standard next week against Rabbits.

Dragon David

First Grade
Our forwards could not dominate. Ford tries but just lacks power in attack and defence and the others kept trying that's all. Gee we really do need Jack De Belin in our team. He is the one that would give our other forwards a lesson on how its done in attack and defence. Please!!

qld redvee

Juniors
Blacker was improved.

Alvaro's effort looks good.

Jayden Hunt might be worth persisting with.

Ford needs to work harder on his one on one defense.

Not much else to take from that display unfortunately...
Dragster
thought young Wishart played okay
agree with your opinion on Hunt and Ford
ramsey attacked well in first half

guys like Chalker will develop nicely in the lower grades not sure on hayden lomax

overall pretty disappointing