What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

sempmrh

Juniors
The Eels away jersey would be greatly improved if the shoulder panels were blue as well. That might make it a little too similar in terms of colour balance to the home jersey, though - but they’ve still got the white jersey for when it’s needed.

I think I prefer the Eels as a gold dominant team anyway.

sempmrh

Juniors
I don't like the thick gold panel on the Eels shorts, especially when a player's jersey is riding up and it clashes with the side panels on the jersey.

Frailty

First Grade
upload_2021-2-18_22-16-6.jpeg
It’s beautiful.

Still find it odd that the Premiership Text is a different colour to the shield.

yakstorm

First Grade
The Sharks' heritage jersey looks great... I just hope once they add the sponsors to it, they don't ruin it like they did back in 2016 when they used this template.

128384.jpg

Frailty

First Grade
The Sharks' heritage jersey looks great... I just hope once they add the sponsors to it, they don't ruin it like they did back in 2016 when they used this template.

128384.jpg

Club has confirmed they won't be releasing a sponsored version for retail, so we will see what happens when/if they wear it on the field in a game.

gzerounian

Juniors
Club has confirmed they won't be releasing a sponsored version for retail, so we will see what happens when/if they wear it on the field in a game.
Wasn't there some stupid rule that you weren't allowed to have sponsors on a diagonal or am I just imagining that?

Frailty

First Grade
Wasn't there some stupid rule that you weren't allowed to have sponsors on a diagonal or am I just imagining that?

Sounds like something ridiculous the NRL would do.

Obviously these jerseys went into production before the sponsorship was signed, and I imagine it was discussed with the sponsor. There's been no indication of if or how often these jersey will be used on field anyway.

Saint Doc

Coach
The thing with diagonal sponsors rule- I mean I know there is fond memories (for some!) with a Sharks diagonal sponsor.
But is everyone OK if NIB green box is put on an angle on the knights home jersey to help it stand out more?

If the rule does exist, it would be there to protect the majority. And I’d be ok with that

sempmrh

Juniors
The thing with diagonal sponsors rule- I mean I know there is fond memories (for some!) with a Sharks diagonal sponsor.
But is everyone OK if NIB green box is put on an angle on the knights home jersey to help it stand out more?

If the rule does exist, it would be there to protect the majority. And I’d be ok with that
It’s so hard for NIB to have their logo stand out, I reckon we just let them have it diagonally on the jersey.

Latest posts