What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Pre Season Trials

sempmrh

Juniors
Teams should know by now how to travel interstate and do it safely. What exactly are the Knights worried about?

Frederick

Staff member
Teams should know by now how to travel interstate and do it safely. What exactly are the Knights worried about?
Another snap lockdown and not being allowed back into NSW, or having to quarantine for two weeks this close to season kickoff.

It's a trial match, who gives a shit where it's played

Frailty

First Grade
Another snap lockdown and not being allowed back into NSW, or having to quarantine for two weeks this close to season kickoff.

It's a trial match, who gives a shit where it's played

There won't be another snap lockdown, and even if there were - they would have plenty of notice to leave before getting stuck.

It's a pathetic move by the Knights IMO.

Frailty

First Grade
Everyone stand down, there won't be anymore snap lock downs. Phew! That's a relief.

Good point. Because we should only play games in NSW because they've NEVER had a lockdown, right?

Don't be obtuse and ridiculous.

sempmrh

Juniors
View attachment 46053

I'm sure all 5 of them will be ok. If they want to see their team play live, maybe stop being stupid when it comes to covid?

giphy.gif

Vee

First Grade
Plenty of names in the Broncos side, might have expected them to do a bit better.

This Year?

Immortal
I didn't mind the Roosters v Tigers trial, with no 1st grade players IIRC from the Roosters and maybe half a dozen recognisable Tigers.
My main gripe watching it was volume on both the commentators mics were terrible.