What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial game: Eels v Dragons Thurs 18/2/2021 ->@ 5:30pm<- AEST

Gronk

Staff member
I think Jrthur will be an average (the good kind) 1st grader but that might be perfectly timed for us that we won’t be held to ransom by Moses, Drown or Jrthur or even Brthur for that matter once contracts/need to play 1st grade come due.

edit - I think Dunster is the same
Unsure about how good Jrthur will be, but Dunster is no Hayne, Semi or even Sivo.

I actually thought that Solomoni looked very athletic for a big guy. Along with Penisini, he's my fav kid right now.

Glenneel

Bench
Unsure about how good Jrthur will be, but Dunster is no Hayne, Semi or even Sivo.

I actually thought that Solomoni looked very athletic for a big guy. Along with Penisini, he's my fav kid right now.
Sorry, just can't see the hype in Dunster but liked JA, Penisini and the two dark coloured wingers along with a heap of forwards.

T-Boon

Coach
I thought Will Smith was brilliant for his age. The next Brett Kenny.
And Rankin for his age is the new Wally.

hindy111

Post Whore
Sorry, just can't see the hype in Dunster but liked JA, Penisini and the two dark coloured wingers along with a heap of forwards.

The thing is Dunster was never hyped. He is 22 in a week or so. I reckon he might be an NRL winger. Not a star level. Perhaps a G.JENNINGS level which is handy.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Plenty of teams have won premierships with cheap, safe, first grade wingers. They don't all need to be Origin quality.

Latest posts