What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
People realise they spent 2 pages arguing with a troll.

I was one of the 'sad souls' that attempted conversation with him last night, I got 'sucked in' so easily. Firstly I thought I'll attempt to pose a sensible arguement to one of his posts.

Meanwhile the editing trash from the west Silverdale was busy editing as much as he to change the original meaning of the post. It was 'crazymaking' behaviour.

And so the circle turned. Your right Westy he is a troll.

Brad Fittler made him vice captain of NSW. He was captain when Tedesco was injured. His dad isn't the coach there. I think you're full of it, to be frank.

I hardly think that matters or necessarily qualifies Nate to lead the Panthers. It takes a lot more than that.

I think you should retract your wayward comments with respect to Mr Lang and son Martin.

Otherwise I fear we cannot engage in a meaningful discussion.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I hardly think that matters or necessarily qualifies Nate to lead the Panthers. It takes a lot more than that.

I think you should retract your wayward comments with respect to Mr Lang and son Martin.

I'll get this in before the 'editing fingers' get to work. Your not capable of having a meaningful discussion, because every time someone attempts it, you edit your original post to change it's meaning.

Sadly even with out silverdale the majority of the last 9 pages mention current players or ex players merits no rumours of signings or potential players to chase

Very frustrating indeed.

I haven’t checked the forum for a couple of days and was excited to see that there was well over 200 unread posts.

Disappointing that not one of those posts had an inkling to either a rumoured or confirmed signing.

Jane Murray

Bench

Are you serious? Back to Cumberland for you.

The_Frog

First Grade

It's not your call mate. Anyway I believe you'll find Yeo is the captain.

What wayward comments?

John Hamblin

Juniors
It's all good that those players have experience, but that doesn't make Staines (for example) more experienced. In a tight situation he's not going to stop and ask for advice is he.And I am not knocking Staines, it is just part of the normal transition that a new player to any team goes through. Mansour, Tamou and other experienced players were never going to last forever so there will always be younger less experienced players filling the void at times..

Wayne Bennett has known for many years when to let senior players go, he admitted that at times he let players leave a year early. The bottom line is we have a salary cap to work with and I am sure the vast majority of Panther Fans whilst sad to see a club favourite like Mansour go would rather look to the future and keep Staines over Mansour.

It's not your call mate. Anyway I believe you'll find Yeo is the captain.

What wayward comments?

I retract that last comment.

But I still consider that the comparison doesn’t survive close scrutiny and I would respectfully ask you to resist any utilisation of Mr Lang and/or his son in any ignoble context.

The Lang’s are people of excellent repute. It would be nice to meet with either of them should the occasion so arise.

Kilkenny

Coach
Strong rumour the panther budget is so tight.They have approached the nursing home next door to see if Royce Simmons and a few of his mates would like a run to fill the last 4 spots .Still better recruiting than at parramatta

Maybe after tomorrow night we may know a little more. Whether a couple of the younger forwards in particular are capable of just filling spots 25-29. Obviously next weeks main trial as well.