What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

Smug Panther

First Grade
The madness of the Dragons continues.
Jack Bird spent all pre season training as a lock/backrow. 3 weeks out from start of the season he is now back to training as a centre.
Shit squad,shit coach,shit fans,shit club. This is all very enjoyable

betcats

Referee
I thought hook would get there and look to get Sullivan and Clune in the halves and get Norman and hunt out, Sullivan looks like great prospect they should bring him in for Norman straight away. But he has brought mculloch abd made hunt captain, it’s like Brisbane old boys.

WestyLife

First Grade
I thought hook would get there and look to get Sullivan and Clune in the halves and get Norman and hunt out, Sullivan looks like great prospect they should bring him in for Norman straight away. But he has brought mculloch abd made hunt captain, it’s like Brisbane old boys.
Yep they had what they needed to move on to some new blood to reinvigorate the roster and they want to shaft it in favour as you put it the Broncos old boys. They could've worked over the next 12 months rebuilding the roster and culture but they're just gonna dive head first into last place while patting themselves on the back.

franklin2323

Immortal

Who is going to take Hunt on that stupid deal? Still got $3.6m left or something.

Norman won't last a month before he is shipped off for Sullivan

They don't have any hookers around the club so that one makes sense

There is a reason it takes a new coach 18 months to get the side they want. You need to weed out all the garbage

franklin2323

Immortal
Yep they had what they needed to move on to some new blood to reinvigorate the roster and they want to shaft it in favour as you put it the Broncos old boys. They could've worked over the next 12 months rebuilding the roster and culture but they're just gonna dive head first into last place while patting themselves on the back.

You can't just shaft guys though

WestyLife

First Grade
You can't just shaft guys though
Stick them in reserve grade and take the cap hit if necessary. A coach with some backbone can fix the problems given time. People like to poke fun at the Tigers but Madge is doing it right by benching the big money guys who are dragging the roster down and taking the time to build as the cap becomes available.

franklin2323

Immortal
Stick them in reserve grade and take the cap hit if necessary. A coach with some backbone can fix the problems given time. People like to poke fun at the Tigers but Madge is doing it right by benching the big money guys who are dragging the roster down and taking the time to build as the cap becomes available.

Norman is going to be suspended. So I'd say that is him gone.
Tigers get poked at for signed garbage like BJ

WestyLife

First Grade
Norman is going to be suspended. So I'd say that is him gone.
Tigers get poked at for signed garbage like BJ
Dragons got lucky Norman had something happen off field causew we both know Hook would pick him.

BJ was great at one point and has extremely high potential with low I.Q. I'd say one of the coaches best known for working his players hard and driving standards would be confident he can get results from a rocks and diamonds player like him. If it fails they have a couple of good juniors coming through in the backs though as a safety net as well.

franklin2323

Immortal
Dragons got lucky Norman had something happen off field causew we both know Hook would pick him.

BJ was great at one point and has extremely high potential with low I.Q. I'd say one of the coaches best known for working his players hard and driving standards would be confident he can get results from a rocks and diamonds player like him. If it fails they have a couple of good juniors coming through in the backs though as a safety net as well.

Hook picks young guys eventually. Some aren't quite ready take Ramsay I watched the trial and his positioning was horrible.

Their halves have big futures but had nothing against a weak Parra. So not sure you could pick them yet. Though now Sullivan will be in he will stay.

Assuming the coach can pick the side that is. McGregor didn't to in his last few years

Everytime they get someone good they want out at WT. that is on the coach and culture

Latest posts