What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2021

to_ddeath

Coach
Don’t you just love it when on-pace horses sit back near last at Caulfield first-up & run on to just miss a place....FMFD.

to_ddeath

Coach
You’d love to be on either of those first 2 in the Futurity...especially Probabeel.
Was a great horse last spring, but truly gone to another level this time in.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Taking artorius in the diamond and hanseatic in the oakleigh. Prepared to put a line through all 3 spring runs and take the juicy price back at Caulfield over 1100m

artorius had a rocket up its arse last start over 1300m should be charging at this lot late.

good luck lads

nice one mate. This horse reminds me a lot of its Sire Flying Artie, just a massive finish on him.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
You do not want to be anywhere near the fence at Caulfield, it’s quicksand. They probably should have taken Enthaar back and let her finish off.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I stupidly put my Quaddie on this morning before watching the way the track was playing. I’m still alive but have 5 in this race 4 of which are in barriers 1-4 :/ go Brooklyn Hustle

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I stupidly put my Quaddie on this morning before watching the way the track was playing. I’m still alive but have 5 in this race 4 of which are in barriers 1-4 :/ go Brooklyn Hustle
I’ve had a decent go on the Hustle, the track should finally suit her.

Latest posts