What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 All Stars - Men's 10-all, Women's Maori 24-0 @ QCBS

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
sDT12qS.jpg
YUiaQVF.jpg

2021 NRL All Stars Match
Queensland Country Bank Stadium, Townsville
Saturday 20 February 2021, kickoff 8pm AEDT (7pm local)
Maori All Stars 20 man squad
1. Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad 2. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak 3. Joey Manu 4. Dylan Walker 5. Patrick Herbert 6. Jarome Luai 7. Benji Marshall 8. Russell Packer 9. Jeremy Marshall-King 10. James Fisher-Harris 11. Briton Nikora 12. Jordan Riki 13. Joseph Tapine
Interchange: 14. Issac Luke 15. Emry Pere 16. Zane Musgrove 17. Jackson Topine 18. Esan Marsters 19. Bailey Simonsson 20. Daejarn Asi

Indigenous All Stars 20 man squad

1. Latrell Mitchell 2. Blake Ferguson 3. Jack Wighton 4. Jesse Ramien 5. Alex Johnston 6. Cody Walker 7. Jamal Fogarty 8. Andrew Fifita 9. Reuben Cotter 10. Josh Kerr 11. David Fifita 12. Tyrell Fuimaono 13. Tyrone Peachey
Interchange: 14. Corey Thompson 15. Jamayne Taunoa-Brown 16. Cade Cust 17. Chris Smith 18. Zac Saddler 19. Josh Curran 20. Brian Kelly

-------------------------------------------

qFBjGX2.jpg
PRszZcI.jpg

2021 NRL All Stars Match
Queensland Country Bank Stadium, Townsville
Saturday 20 February 2021, kickoff 5pm AEDT (7pm local)
Maori All Stars 18 woman squad
  1. Corban McGregor
  2. Botille Vette-Welsh
  3. Amy Turner
  4. Hayley Tipene
  5. Jodeci Nicholson
  6. Zahara Temara
  7. Crystal Tamarua
  8. Nita Maynard
  9. Kennedy Cherrington
  10. Maya Hill-Moana
  11. Zali Eve Fay
  12. Rona Peters
  13. Lavinia Gould
Interchange: 14. Shannon Mato 15. Raecene McGregor 16. Roxy Murdoch 17. Page McGregor 18. Shanice Parker

Indigenous All Stars 18 woman squad
  1. Jaime Chapman
  2. Taleena Simon
  3. Monique Donovan
  4. Jasmine Peters
  5. Leticia Quinlan
  6. Talia Fuimaono
  7. Akira Kelly
  8. Kaitlyn Phillips
  9. Quincy Dodd
  10. Caitlan Johnston
  11. Shaniah Power
  12. Shaylee Bent
  13. Tallisha Harden
Interchange: 14. Lailee Phillips 15. Keilee Joseph 16. Olivia Kernick 17. Abelee Stanley 18. Ngalika Barker

Last edited:

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Does anyone have any insight into how NAS qualifies? He said himself in an interview that both of his parents were born in Samoa and moved to NZ, which is unsurprising given they presumably have the last names "Asofa" and "Solomona".

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Does anyone have any insight into how NAS qualifies? He said himself in an interview that both of his parents were born in Samoa and moved to NZ, which is unsurprising given they presumably have the last names "Asofa" and "Solomona".
So you are saying he is from qld? :joy:

panthersam

Juniors
They need to drop the ‘All Stars’ name for this pre season fixture - most of the time the teams end up being filled with players that may barely even play a role for the club team they play for. Obviously the circumstances for this game are a bit wild with the Storm players and it’s just a small gripe but it doesn’t make much sense to me to continue with the ‘All Stars’ moniker when they could just call it Indigenous XI vs New Zealand Maori :shrug:♂️

I am happy for Benji that he gets to start for the Maori’s now though.

moffla

Bench
Interest for this game has dropped a fair bit now that Storm players can't play - but it's still great to have league back

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
They need to drop the ‘All Stars’ name for this pre season fixture - most of the time the teams end up being filled with players that may barely even play a role for the club team they play for. Obviously the circumstances for this game are a bit wild with the Storm players and it’s just a small gripe but it doesn’t make much sense to me to continue with the ‘All Stars’ moniker when they could just call it Indigenous XI vs New Zealand Maori :shrug:♂️

I am happy for Benji that he gets to start for the Maori’s now though.
The "all star" theme peaked at "all star lachlan maranta" and there is just nothing that can top that

Coastbloke

Bench
Awesome. My television doesn't have a aerial. It's only got Foxtel and we don't get GEM.

WTF Channel 9. You really think the ratings will be better for a sub standard no name tennis match?

FU, You are most definitely NOT the home of rugby league. I really really hope the ARLC move FTA networks..

AJB1102

First Grade
Awesome. My television doesn't have a aerial. It's only got Foxtel and we don't get GEM.

WTF Channel 9. You really think the ratings will be better for a sub standard no name tennis match?

FU, You are most definitely NOT the home of rugby league. I really really hope the ARLC move FTA networks..

The game is on Foxtel mate.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal

May have gotten the sport shunted into the corner on GEM mixed up with the super rugby