What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Stars Game

BLM01

First Grade
Fuimaono is having a mixed bag, I won't hold it against him its hammering down. Its a good hitout for him anyway fitness wise, much tougher than the trials.
Yep he is not far behind, has been supporting a fair bit and trying to play aggressive.
Both Fifita's disappointing and that hooker that started for the Indigenous..Cotter?..he goes allright too

Crush

Coach
I hope the passion of playing for his culture has ignited the fire within for Kerr & he really steps up for club footy. We need him to become a regular first grader.
Im expecting big things from Kerr this year, I think he is primed to deliver.
If we are to be any hope though we are going to need the likes of Vaughan, Sims, Fuimaono, Lawrie to be playing out of their skins.

kit66

Bench
I'm not too happy about them making Kerr and Fui play almost the whole game in that heat. This game should be treated more like a trial with plenty of interchanges and maybe 6 on the bench. I think Kerr only got about 5 minutes rest. He played really well though, great defence and some good runs and looked fitter than last year. Fui, missed a couple of tackles and dropped a ball but went ok.
The game was pretty entertaining apart from the 6 agains. No real standouts though, D.Fifita and Mitchell still haven't convinced me they're the Superstars everyone thinks they are although when Mitchell decided to actually get involved he got the All Stars at try. If the All Stars had have had Sullivan out there they could have won, the halves they had were very ordinary.

BLM01

First Grade
I'm not too happy about them making Kerr and Fui play almost the whole game in that heat. This game should be treated more like a trial with plenty of interchanges and maybe 6 on the bench. I think Kerr only got about 5 minutes rest. He played really well though, great defence and some good runs and looked fitter than last year. Fui, missed a couple of tackles and dropped a ball but went ok.
The game was pretty entertaining apart from the 6 agains. No real standouts though, D.Fifita and Mitchell still haven't convinced me they're the Superstars everyone thinks they are although when Mitchell decided to actually get involved he got the All Stars at try. If the All Stars had have had Sullivan out there they could have won, the halves they had were very ordinary.
No you are wrong here Kit...Kerr and Fui got interchanged many times for brief spells as all other forwards..first one for Kerr after 10 minutes as was unlimited interchange

kit66

Bench
No you are wrong here Kit...Kerr and Fui got interchanged many times for brief spells as all other forwards..first one for Kerr after 10 minutes as was unlimited interchange

Really ? They seemed to be out there nearly the whole game but I'll take your word for it, I was distracted for some of the game.
Last year you could see Kerr struggling at times, he'd run back on side half doubled over but I saw none of that last night. He looks to have lost a bit of the weight he was carrying around the hips as well. I think he'll go really well for us this year, we need a big unit making metres and tiring the opposition.

Latest posts