What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st T20: New Zealand v Australia at Christchurch Feb 22nd 2021

JJ

Immortal
I read an article this morning containing the words “gun opening batsman” and “Martin Guptill” in the same sentence....to what depths has journalism sunk?
To be fair he used to go ok... with him and Finchy we’ve got the form players there, Clarke will be pleased

shiznit

Coach
I won’t be.

still haven’t watched 20 over total of T20
I’ll take anything at the moment...

I know it’s due to Covid but how the hell we can go from the first few days of Jan to the middle of Feb with no international cricket is f**king crazy IMO...

surely we could have scheduled an extra test VS WI and Pak or even bring Afghanistan or Bangladesh over or something... could have taken the games up north or over to Nelson or the Hawkes Bay...

The only thing we have in at the moment is f**king America’s cup...

Bazal

Post Whore
Tests would be nice but not sure March over there is ideal.... especially for Merkins like us who see a green deck and piss ourselves

_snafu_

Immortal
Tests would be nice but not sure March over there is ideal.... especially for Merkins like us who see a green deck and piss ourselves

And where a green deck means you cannot tell the pitch from the rest of the ground.

shiznit

Coach
Jesus... who the f**k is the homeless looking dude on the mic and what did he do with Flem....

mozza91

Coach
4- Big Show
5- Big Stoin
6- The Bison

Lever overload. I’m gonna require a change of shorts.

Latest posts