What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Drugs, sex, domestic violence: football's dark cover up

colly

Juniors
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...m-Burgess-arrested-drug-traffic-offences.html

Retried footballer and television star Sam Burgess has been arrested after allegedly failing a roadside drug test and driving an unregistered vehicle without a valid Australian licence.

The premiership-winning South Sydney Rabbitohs captain was charged on Monday with driving an unregistered car in Braemar, just 10 minutes' drive from where his ex-wife Phoebe Hooke lives with their two young children.

Police will allege Burgess, 32, returned a positive roadside drug test for cocaine, and that he has never held a New South Wales drivers licence.

Wizardman

First Grade
This story has train crash written all over it unless Sam gets some serious help. If he doesn't, this saga will easily get worse before it gets better.
Upto Sam and his loved ones to put the foot down before this ends with a horrible outcome. It has that dark feel to it.

Tiger5150

Bench
Can you imagine the coppers. Police cars have automatic scanners that scan every license plate both ways and an alarm goes off if its unregistered etc (happened to me). I can imagine them walk up to the window.....then back to the car...."Its Sam Burgess, where do we keep that drug test thingo?"

super_coach

First Grade
Greenberg will give him a reference. Although the current NRL power brokers will have trouble getting this one under the rug with all his other rubbish. Maybe that is why they want Mick Fuller onthe board

Mr Spock!

Referee
Can you imagine the coppers. Police cars have automatic scanners that scan every license plate both ways and an alarm goes off if its unregistered etc (happened to me). I can imagine them walk up to the window.....then back to the car...."Its Sam Burgess, where do we keep that drug test thingo?"
He's a dumbshit.

Hey I can't afford to pay the rego of my $100 000 BMW....

Latest posts