What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Blood&Bandage

Juniors
I bet you have scrolled past a thousand posts likening Mary to uncle Fester and bagging him about his baldness and not batted an eyelid to be fair.
Yeah probably true, but being follicly challenged is a bit different to a physical feature. Most blokes will probably go bald or thin...
Price wasn’t up to NRL standard at the time. Is that his fault??? McGregor wasn’t up to NRL standard either.... is that his fault.... nope...the board is responsible!!!
Anyway, Price always seemed like a decent bloke. Bagging his physical appearance seems below the belt.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Yeah probably true, but being follicly challenged is a bit different to a physical feature. Most blokes will probably go bald or thin...
Price wasn’t up to NRL standard at the time. Is that his fault??? McGregor wasn’t up to NRL standard either.... is that his fault.... nope...the board is responsible!!!
Anyway, Price always seemed like a decent bloke. Bagging his physical appearance seems below the belt.
He’s a grand final winning coach, I’m a sparky from Canberra I’m sure he would take it on the chin.

Old Timer

Coach
Looks like the big fella has gone off the rails since his forced retirement. Hopefully he finds his way back to some normality
f**k him he is a piece of shit and I sincerely hope the arrogant twat gets everything he richly deserves for his piss poor attitude and behaviour.

He is yet another who has been protected and allowed latitude that the everyday working man could only ever dream of.

Gareth67

First Grade
Unlicensed , unregistered but everything’s find officers “ I is druving on one of those International licenses :frog: , croak “ .

Regardless of his recent troubles ( self inflicted ) the bloke is still a first rate knucklehead.

since77

Juniors
f**k him he is a piece of shit and I sincerely hope the arrogant twat gets everything he richly deserves for his piss poor attitude and behaviour.

He is yet another who has been protected and allowed latitude that the everyday working man could only ever dream of.
Won’t stop Matty Johns and the rest of the old schools boys club laughing and giggling with him the next time Fox Sports offers Burgess an on camera job that my dog could do better

Gareth67

First Grade
There’ll probably be a one on one with Matty playing the poor me card.
Sickening

That is now the ‘norm‘ for troubled ex-players , wishing to return to the game in one form or another ( as long as there are bucks in it for them ) we hear the sad sob story from their media mates - so damn irritating to hear about the poor sods who had the world at their feet , only to throw it all away .:cry:

denis preston

First Grade
Its interesting that journos need access to players & clubs for their livelihood. After a while they develop friendships with players & officials so it is not surprising that the media ( particularly TV ) go in to bat for their "mates ". The ignorance of McWreckers ineptitude is a prime example of this. As long as the access is still there don't let facts get in the way of a feelgood story or two.
O for the days of Alan Clarkson etc !