What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

bileduct

Coach
Strange farewell for Undertaker. What was the point of having all those old school wrestlers come out? They all just disappeared. And what was the go with Glenn Jacobs?

Show was pretty poor. The 5 v 5 matches were both disasters, Sami vs Lashley was fine for what it was, tag team, women’s and men’s champion vs champion matches were all excellent.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Strange farewell for Undertaker. What was the point of having all those old school wrestlers come out? They all just disappeared. And what was the go with Glenn Jacobs?

Yeah I thought that too.
They all disappeared when Taker made his entrance. No embrace, no words, no nothing.

I did notice that one of the Godwins (don't know which) looked particularly skinnier, to the point of being frail. I hope he isn't sick.

I was hoping that his nearest and dearest would have greeted him in the ring, maybe said a few words. I'm thinking Ted DiBiase (as 1990s Survivor Series of course), his BSK crew (closest friends) and the likes of Kane (obvious reasons), HBK (again obvious reasons), Triple H and even Vinnie Mac.

Then have the rest of the WWE roster come out for "Thank you Taker" chants, applauds. Taker says a few words etc. Really make it seems like a big deal. Biggest retirement I can ever recall, and this is what they do? Granted, it may have been Mark's request but that was just....weird. Empty almost. The one thing I did love though was the Paul Bearer bit.

bileduct

Coach
Yeah I thought that too.
They all disappeared when Taker made his entrance. No embrace, no words, no nothing.
They disappeared before Vince came out.

My only guess is that Mark didn't want to break kayfabe for the Undertaker's farewell so he came out by himself.

Still, I kinda expected to see the other guys form a guard of honor or something. I even thought Glenn Jacobs was going to be more involved since he came out in full Kane attire and seemed to be distancing himself from everyone else. He looked completely out of place in the ring.

Rhyno

First Grade
They need to give MVP THE 24/7 title ( and hold it for a long time )so all members of the hurt business have a title

Biggest storyline of summerslam 2020 - Randy beating down legends and Drew sticking up for them and fighting Randy

First Raw of 2021 is legends night. Randy goes around demolishing legends, and the show ends with Goldberg being mad at Drew for not respecting the legends.

Am I missing something? Does Goldberg not know the difference between Drew and Randy?

Eelementary

Post Whore
Biggest storyline of summerslam 2020 - Randy beating down legends and Drew sticking up for them and fighting Randy

First Raw of 2021 is legends night. Randy goes around demolishing legends, and the show ends with Goldberg being mad at Drew for not respecting the legends.

Am I missing something? Does Goldberg not know the difference between Drew and Randy?

Vincent Kennedy McMahon needs to f**k right off.

I have no idea who Adam Pearce is and how he has a Royal Rumble championship match. Doing a great job not watching WWE.

Will not face Roman, he is the GM, who is half in Romans pocket through coercion. KO or someone like that will get the title shot. The booking here is actually decent, Roman is a better heel than anybody could have possibly foreseen.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade

Drew was suppose to cut a promo, which would of lead to goldberg coming out in response, but as they ran so late it was nixed and goldberg just came out, was suppose to end with Drew laying goldberg out on air but time had run out.

Drew was suppose to cut a promo, which would of lead to goldberg coming out in response, but as they ran so late it was nixed and goldberg just came out, was suppose to end with Drew laying goldberg out on air but time had run out.

Having any kind of “Drew doesn’t respect the legends” storyline is ridiculous

Still fastlane to go. Would wager a large sum of money he will drop the belt to Lashley there (I assume that’s the deal he cut with MVP). Mania will be Lashley vs McIntyre (good) and Miz/Morrison vs Priest/Bugs Bunny (whatever his name is)

azzah72

Bench
Still fastlane to go. Would wager a large sum of money he will drop the belt to Lashley there (I assume that’s the deal he cut with MVP). Mania will be Lashley vs McIntyre (good) and Miz/Morrison vs Priest/Bugs Bunny (whatever his name is)

I'm down, I've wanted a gives no f**ks Lashley title run.

He's been great since MVP came back.

He was even great tonight just murdering people.

I feel bad for Sheamus though, seems he's been shafted.

Also happy for the Miz for the record, there's been at least 3 times since his last run where he should have legitimately been in the picture and just wasn't.

Then he just fizzled out.

This timing was sort of out of nowhere bit he was Mr mitb so not completely bit cool for him none the less.