What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Drugs, sex, domestic violence: football's dark cover up

BunniesMan

Immortal
This story has train crash written all over it unless Sam gets some serious help. If he doesn't, this saga will easily get worse before it gets better.
Upto Sam and his loved ones to put the foot down before this ends with a horrible outcome. It has that dark feel to it.
His family loves him but they never struck me as the type to be capable of tough love. His mum and brothers seem to worship him and I don't think that is what he needs right now. They bunkered down and blamed his ex's family for the last thing, they'll find someone else to blame now and I worry they'll keep making excuses until he does something that can't be fixed.

Wizardman

First Grade
His family loves him but they never struck me as the type to be capable of tough love. His mum and brothers seem to worship him and I don't think that is what he needs right now. They bunkered down and blamed his ex's family for the last thing, they'll find someone else to blame now and I worry they'll keep making excuses until he does something that can't be fixed.
I agree with you 100%. The bloke has never fully taken responsibility and ownership for his many f**kups. Family, his club and supporters have given him a very broad safety blanket which has simply not helped him. I absolutely hope he sorts himself out but I'd be lying if I said I didn't have fears for the guy.

Exsilium

First Grade
How long has he been driving around if he has never had a licence?

I think they're referring to the fact he's not holding a valid NSW drivers licence. Given he's been here longer than three months, that's an offence. He probably has an international licence though.

And what a mong for driving unregistered and uninsured. Maybe his wife did all the paperwork.

Tiger5150

Bench
This has ‘tip-off’ written all over it...

Sam claims they are trying to destroy his life but he has been doing a good job of that himself. Lots of people in this messy situation seem to need genuine help.

Nah, no need for a tip off. Every cop car has an auto scanner that scans every license plate on other cars coming and going and check for outstanding warrants, rego etc. If you are driving an unregistered car they WILL stop you (may or may not have happened to me).

butchmcdick

Immortal
Nah, no need for a tip off. Every cop car has an auto scanner that scans every license plate on other cars coming and going and check for outstanding warrants, rego etc. If you are driving an unregistered car they WILL stop you (may or may not have happened to me).

No no it’s a conspiracy

it has to be to make Sam the victim in all this

once he’s the victim well it’s not his fault anymore

Rinse and repeat

no name

Coach
No no it’s a conspiracy

it has to be to make Sam the victim in all this

once he’s the victim well it’s not his fault anymore

Rinse and repeat
While Burgess is a dope, I wonder if there is anyone that knows him and knew that his car was unregistered, and would be the the kind to give their cop mates, if they had any, a heads up.
The coke was just a bonus.

All pure speculation, of course.

Latest posts