What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cryptocurrency

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
You still in denial? Massive global companies buying in yet you're still right? Clueless
I genuinely don't give a flying f**k.

Do you want a medal for buying shares in some shit? Do you want us all to tell you how amazing you are?

You're all wankers. It is amusing to disagree with you and watch you all get so uppity and high and mighty about this one sole achievement in your life.

You bought bitcoin.

Whoopee!

Smug Panther

First Grade

Do you want a medal for buying shares in some shit? Do you want us all to tell you how amazing you are?

You're all wankers. It is amusing to disagree with you and watch you all get so uppity and high and mighty about this one sole achievement in your life.

You bought bitcoin.

Whoopee!
Nope this is all I wanted :)

You bought bitcoin.

Whoopee!
Doesn't give a f**k but writes a multi paragraphed response...

Dorris_is_mean

Juniors

You bought bitcoin.

Whoopee!

It takes a big man to admit they were wrong.

It takes an even bigger man, to laugh at the man who was wrong.

HAHAHA

Elon Musk loses $19 billion after bitcoin and Tesla shares plunge, ASX finishes lower

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-02...street-bitcoin-tech-sell-off-recover/13185968

Don't you love it when a "healthy correction" removes billions of dollars in a few days?

And both tesla and bitcoin have bounced back quite well recouping a lot of that.

bitcoin needed that correction to liquidate billions of dollars in over leveraged positions. It’s called a long squeeze. Happens in markets and yes, it is healthy and is what the market needs to continue up.

Tesla shares are a bubble, but who knows when that correction will come.

both these having a drop also coincided with a market wide correction a few days ago.