What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings And News

Travitoh

First Grade
Sam needs help. As much as the story might be blown out, he finds himself at the centre of another saga due to actions (or inactions in this case) that he needs to accept responsibility for.

Sam needs help. As much as the story might be blown out, he finds himself at the centre of another saga due to actions (or inactions in this case) that he needs to accept responsibility for.

That may be the case and I respect the constructive approach.

But old mate was here to condemn Sam and be nasty for the sake of it. Then he starts abusing me. So he deserved his come uppance.

He defamed Sam as well.

Sam remains innocent at the moment.

Favourites for grand final according to Nrl.com.

jeez a long way to go lol!

So a couple of games to get rid of the cobwebs and expectations. I’m expecting at least the loss of 6-7 games over the season but you should stay generally on track.

Bennet usually has his teams peaking at the right time. Remember he held off on the brutal training last year.

I wouldn’t be too worried if you miss top 4, you should be able to kick on.

Last edited:

NovoBunny94

Juniors
Favourites for grand final according to Nrl.com.

jeez a long way to go lol!

So a couple of games to get rid of the cobwebs and expectations. I’m expecting at least the loss of 6-7 games over the season but you should stay generally on track.

Bennet usually has his teams peaking at the right time. Remember he held off on the brutal training last year.

I wouldn’t be too worried if you miss top 4, you should be able to kick on.
If I was Bennett or anyone at Souths.. I’d be aiming for top 4
If you win that extra week off does wonders.. also noone outside of the top 4 has ever won the Comp

While most coaches where intensifying training last year ( including Madge), during co vid, a couple were chilling a bit for example el Benny!

I think the rationale was a shorter season so they didn’t need the tank full up taking into account the athletes were already used to long seasons.

Madge has gone straight out so far this year, massive pre season schedule, two camps lol, although I anticipate some intra season relief to avoid a player revolt and bad humour.

He’s very different to Benny, mmm.

I’ve suggested Musgrove be told to play up so he will do the opposite!

So long as you keep the benj under watch. He likes to talk.

CAFPOW

Juniors
Did we just sign Latrell Mitchell’s brother? There is a Shaquille Mitchell on the bench for our NSW
Cup side

Robbie 12

Juniors
You must be blind as a bat.

Police will allege Burgess, 32, returned a positive roadside drug test for cocaine, and that he has never held a New South Wales drivers licence.

the thing is about burgess is that he had an international licence ... but once you become an citizen... your international licence becomes invalid....I guess he didn’t know that ....shit head media didn’t mention that ......

Jim Rockford

Bench
@Jim Rockford and I gave him the benefit and were right.

Breathing a collective sigh of relief hey Jim lol!

Fortune favours the brave!
You got it brother! Regardless, as someone who has given so much to this great club. I'm prepared to cut him some slack even if he was totally in the wrong. Everybody messes up at some time but you judge them on everything they've done not just one event.

You got it brother! Regardless, as someone who has given so much to this great club. I'm prepared to cut him some slack even if he was totally in the wrong. Everybody messes up at some time but you judge them on everything they've done not just one event.

Yes, he had a red hot go. Took him a couple of years to learn how to hang onto the Australian ball lol.

I just think he deserves the same basic rights as others- as do all celebrities etc.

Once Robert Downey Jnr got his act together, he’s spent years helping charities and poor folk. He got a pardon even.

Plus, it’s bit of “but for the grace of God go I” in life. No one gets everything right. Human frailty! lol

All you can do is look ahead and try to improve stuff within your own powers.

I think this was @Travitoh’s ultimate message.

You put yourself in harms way if you adopt inflexible views.

I often find these people are pretty unhappy or insecure. Plenty of examples on lu!!

karma Jim, I got pulled over and drug tested today. You lick this blue thing. All good lol. I was probably over the limit on caffeine!

Last edited:

callmack1

Staff member
Bennett has a track record of making hard calls on club legends: https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/be...rd-calls-on-club-legends-20210223-p57528.html

Yes, this is true, Bennett does have a track record with stuff like this however, those examples in the past are different. A lot of those examples have been when a player has already started to show signs of a decline in form. This is currently not the case for Reyno as he had a close to career best year in 2020.

‘They run the risk’ - The ‘hard to come by’ quality Souths sacrifice if Reynolds leaves: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...l/news-story/04b1e3f1b995763c1056107e53bef25a

‘This could derail it’ - Legend’s warning for Souths’ title hopes over Reynolds snub: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...r/news-story/7469f52292791993a8bb54feb245b7f8

Completely agree with both Daley and Geyer there. Man, I really hope this whole thing with Reyno is being blown way out of proportion. He has stated that he loves this club and his preference is to stay. Come on Souths, we just have to offer him a decent deal and we just have to get it done!

Cody Walker reveals 'scary' details of horror Origin head knock: https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/cody-w...revealed/b344b407-41cd-4888-b4ba-42b3909b4a63

Tom Burgess comes to brother Sam's defence: https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/tom-bu...-defence/11478fae-934e-4701-be09-ad5efd5c6a5a

Jim Rockford

Bench
Completely agree with both Daley and Geyer there. Man, I really hope this whole thing with Reyno is being blown way out of proportion. He has stated that he loves this club and his preference is to stay. Come on Souths, we just have to offer him a decent deal and we just have to get it done!
This x1000

Mixo Joe

Juniors
Aaah! Then he must be a Center not a Prop :D

Adrian Lam's youngest son Bailey and GI's cousin Ulysses Roberts on the NSW Cup bench.

Also, Did we release Jed Cartwright? his profile is not on our website.
His profile is there. He is listed in the backs as a centre.

Latest posts