What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jake Arthur

Eelementary

Post Whore
I wasn't talking about cap space. Just pure ability. In a semi final if he ran HOT he would be far more of a worry to most sides then GUTH.
I also prefer Guth.

I think Gutherson flies under the radar - he's not flashy, or explosive, so teams don't pay him much attention.

But he will still run for 200m, set up three tries, and lead the team for all run metres.

He isn't flashy, or explosive, but he's a damn fine player.

hindy111

Post Whore
I think Gutherson flies under the radar - he's not flashy, or explosive, so teams don't pay him much attention.

But he will still run for 200m, set up three tries, and lead the team for all run metres.

He isn't flashy, or explosive, but he's a damn fine player.

And loveable. He brings fans and media exposure.
Ponga is boring

strider

Post Whore
I5s been a challenge to accept guthos hair each season .... i thought he was coming good last year .... this year might be the biggest struggle we've had to face

TheRam

Coach
The economy is in the toilet.
Crime.
Lack of anything to do unless you like fishing.
Infrastructure that can’t cope with a growing population.

That's a pity. Such a lovely place. But then again that just sounds like so many other regions of our country.

You would think we would sort out the continents water and energy supply, which would help a lot of these other issues out somewhat as a priority.

Latest posts